Are you serious?

Bang PD-nim and Mr Soo in a meeting with the boys:

"Guys, first of all, I want to thank you and congratulate you for your hard work" said Bang PD-nim. "You've managed to remain focused and scandal-free. Mr Soo and I know it's not easy. You're all grown up men, even you Kookie (lol) and you guys may have come to a point in your life where you'd like to date and be in a relationship. We never put a ban on relationships; you even all had a cell phone from day one. Now, we all know how ARMY would feel if you were to be in a relationship"

"They would freak out" Jimin said pensively

"Definitely", said Tae

"At the same time, it's hard to not have someone. We do talk about it sometimes between ourselves. As horrible as it may sound, the hardest might be wanting to be physical with someone. Realistically, we don't have the time for a proper relationship, but we still have those urges.." said Namjoon, almost feeling ashamed of uttering those words.

But it was the brutal truth. They were young, attractive and had men and women pinning for them, but they couldn't do anything about it. One-night stands? No way, they'd be all over the news and that will damage their pristine reputation they worked so hard for.

They didn't want to "hit it and quit it"; that was not their type, but they needed some sort of.....release. But with who? They can't just do it with anyone. Who could they trust? Who would accept to be a casual partner with the knowledge that it was purely for release? Could they find 7 women/men willing to do this? Also, the more people involved, the more chances of word going out about this "arrangement". It was too risky.

"How do you all feel about Kim Na-Ri?" Mr Soo said, breaking the silence.

All the boys looked at him with a confused look on their face. Even Yoongi woke up from his slumber upon hearing this.

"What do you mean?" said Jin. If eyebrows could look like question marks, that would be the look on Jin's face right now.

"What Mr Soo is trying to say is would you all feel comfortable with Na-Ri as a casual partner?" Bang PD-nim replied calmly.

Them being shell-shocked was an understatement. None of them were well enough to speak on the matter. Their brain could not compute. Their throat was suddenly dry. Their last brain cell imploded.

"W-what? Are you serious? I mean, have you asked her how she feels about it? And just her for all of us??" Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook's face was stuck in a permanent "shook" expression; it was too much for his maknae soul.

"We haven't asked her yet, as it is a sensitive subject, but we are willing to risk it. We'll just tell her that we haven't asked you guys yet, so that in case she refuses, it won't be too awkward between all of you." Bang PD-nim answered.

"The reason why we thought of Na-Ri is because she is the most reliable person close to all of you. She is kind and discrete and knows how to keep and handle confidential information. She has proved to be trustworthy, and we believe she's the only one who could do this" Mr Soo explained.

"We know, it is not ideal; it's no one's expectation to be friends with benefits, but we know that relationships at the moment are not what you guys are after, but you still need....help, and we can't risk you having one-night stands. So this is the most viable option. What do you guys say?" asked Mr Soo anxiously.

"I think we need to discuss this between ourselves first and we'll get back to you" Namjoon replied. They other boys agreed. It needed to be discussed.

Back in their rooms after the meeting -

The boys plopped down on their beds, looking as shocked as ever, not saying a word. Some were staring at the walls, others at the ceiling, but they all had the same expression on their faces and it was: "wtf just happened?"

Namjoon spoke up: "Guys, this.. was not expected all , but deserves consideration. Na-Ri is a nice girl and I wouldn't want her to be hurt in the process.

"Count me out; I can't do this, but if you guys are ok with this, then go ahead. It's not like we have options anyway" said Yoongi bluntly.

"The question is do we feel at ease with Na-Ri, comfortable enough to be this intimate with her? And can we handle knowing that we are all sharing her?" continued Namjoon.

"I would feel comfortable with Na-Ri; she's a sweetheart. But won't she see us as pervs? And when it comes to sharing, I guess we'll have to keep our minds off this fact" said Hoseok.

"I'd feel comfortable too. I might want to cuddle more, than do the dirty though" said Tae with a large smile on his face. They all laughed and that eased the atmosphere a little bit.

"Should we just take a vote and see who is for it? We already know Yoongi is out" said Jimin

They took a vote, and with the majority of the boys in favour, they informed Mr Soo of their answer.

"Leave it with me, I need to talk to her about it" said Mr Soo.

Back in Mr Soo's office -

"Good evening Na-Ri, I'm sorry to call you after your working hours but as soon as you come in tomorrow morning, could you come to my office? We need to discuss these additional responsibilities I mentioned"

"Oh, yes sure! See you tomorrow morning, Mr Soo!"