Truth or Dare

"AISH!!! JJINJA!!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE??!?! WHY ARE THEY SO RUDE??!! HOW DARE THEY SAY THEY DON'T LIKE THE GROUP'S NAME????"

Amélie had arrived in Seoul a week ago and was with Na-Ri in the boys' dorm. She was playing BTS WORLD and was getting increasingly mad at the guys for their rudeness in the game, every now and then giving a death glare to the live version in front of her, sitting across the sofa. The rap line, who was responsible for her annoyance within the game, did not even dare look her in the eye; she was that terrifying when she was in "BTS WORLD mode".

Hoseok: "Yah, Mélie-ah, this is just a game; we're not like that in real life", he said, trying to weasel his way out of this one. 

Mélie was the nickname they had all collectively given her.

Amélie: "But isn't it inspired from real life events?! Hmm??? " she replied eyeing the boy suspiciously.

Namjoon: "Well, we may or may not have behaved that way in the past, but-it-was-years-ago-we're-not-like-that-anymore!" saying the last part at the speed of light.

Na-Ri could not stop laughing at the boys' fear of her friend. This was going to be fun. She was going to be there for a few months.

By now, Amélie had discovered that Na-Ri did not need her help, unlike what the latter had said over the phone, but she wasn't mad at her friend; she was happy to be back in Seoul taking a break from Paris.

She had met the boys before after their Stade de France concert but never had the chance to really get to know them. Within a week of being around them, they had become firm friends. She was a good judge of character and had already figured out most of them. She loved their sincerity and down to earth attitude, and they loved her for treating them like any other human being. She had no time for honorifics and if she was annoyed by one of them, they would know without delay. 

She was the opposite of Na-Ri who always privileged the diplomatic route when dealing with conflicts. Amélie was not shy and when she realized that Yoongi had a crush on her, she did everything to tease him. Luckily, she liked him too.

Amélie: "Yoongi, mon petit chat, comment vas-tu?" she said in her native language.

(translation: Yoongi, my little cat, how are you?")

Yoongi rolled his eyes, and replied: " Naneun peulangseueoleul gusahaji anheunda, so stop it right now. Na honja namgyeojuseyo." 

(translation: I don't speak French, so stop it right now. I suggest you leave me alone.)

Amélie was intrigued by his aloof attitude, when she knew deep down he was a softie. She always liked a challenge. She leaned closer to Yoongi's ear and said "joh-ah..." in a seductive voice (translation: I like or I like it).  Yoongi's eyes went wide and he choked on air. When it came to clapback, he was the undefeated King, but somehow, this girl was giving him a run for his money. Nothing seemed to faze her, no matter how mean or rude he had been to her for the past week. 

Under this tough exterior, he was totally whipped for her and he knew it. Despite her big mouth and larger than life personality, she was a good listener the few times they spoke and didn't fight, and that meant something to him. He was not the type to pour out his feelings, but somehow, with her, he gave himself permission to do so. She treasured these moments because she knew that it must have taken him a lot to open up to her. 

Na-Ri was watching their interaction like a proud mom sending her chicks out of the nest when suddenly her phone ping'd. 

GROUPCHAT: BlackPink Rap Line Bishes.