I need to know

Gangnam, Cheongdam-dong, Seoul- 

Kim Ji-Soo's apartment-

Kim Ji-Soo had gone back to Seoul two days after Na-Ri did

Kim Ji-Soo had gone back to Seoul two days after Na-Ri did. He lived in Cheongdam-dong in the affluent district of Gangnam. Compared to his New York penthouse, this apartment was much more modest but still luxurious.

Besides being an actor, he was also involved in the family business whenever he was not filming, learning the ropes. He was a chaebol. Once his father retires, he will be expected to take over, as the eldest son.

He had a brother, but because of an unfortunate event that took place 5 years ago, they've been at odds ever since. They haven't spoken in years, nor seen each other. Their parents suffered from this rift as it meant that their family was never complete; the brothers never appearing together at the same place. They would be aware of each others' activities to some extent, as their parents would try to drop some hints here and there when they came for a visit, but the boys were just not interested. 

This was Ji-Soo's life for the last five years and he had gotten used to it. Nothing was going to change that.

As Ji-Soo sits on the window couch, his mind goes back to Na-Ri to whom he confessed. His mind wanders and a smile etches on his face. She didn't reject him; she simply said that now was not the time, and this was enough for him. He could wait. She was worth it.

He wanted to meet up with her so he sent her a text:

Ji-Soo:

Hey Na-Ri, it's me...

Sorry for texting this early. I was just wondering if you were free later on today. There's somewhere I'd like to take you to.

Her...: 

(typing.......)

Ji-Soo was surprised to see her type a reply so early morning, but he was not going to complain; he missed her.

Her...:

Do you always text people so early? 😴😴😴

Ji-Soo: 

I'm so sorry, Na-Ri. 🤦‍♂️To be honest, I was not expecting a reply now. Are you busy maybe?

Her...: 

No, it's time for me to wake up anyway. So where is it you want to go? I'm free this afternoon.

Ji-Soo:

Oh great! You like cats, right?

Her...: 

Love them! Why? Did you buy me a kitten??? 🐱

Ji-Soo:

Er... no. Do you.. want one? 😨

Her...: