Character's Interview part 1

Hey! It's your author-nim! I wanted to do something different and sit down with some of the book's characters and ask them a few questions to give the readers more insight into who they are and what they are thinking. Let's get this bread!

Namjoon's interview

Hello Namjoon, thank you for taking some time out to talk to the readers! Now, all of them root for you and Na-Ri to be together, but as you know, life is no fairytale. How are you feeling right now?

It's my pleasure to be here and answer some questions for ARMY :)

Thank you to all the readers for rooting for Na-Ri and me; I really appreciate. Although we are not a couple, I do hope it will happen someday. I'm not sure how she feels about me, and with my brother in the picture, it makes it even harder. So to be honest, I've been feeling pretty insecure.

Could you tell us how long you've had feelings for Na-Ri, because the readers don't know much about that.

Er... well... I have known Na-Ri for about 4 years now, so it's been a while. She's really sweet, reliable and really funny once you get to know her. She looks after us so well, she respects our privacy, she comforts us when we're down. I can't start listing all the things she does for us here, otherwise, there'll be no end to this book.

When it comes to my feelings for her, I always knew I liked her somehow but didn't realize I had strong feelings until... you know ...

We've seen you struggling a bit about the "sharing" of Na-Ri.

Ah, that... *sighs*. Yes, it's hard; I'm not gonna lie. It hurts but I've been able to get over it so far because it's the members and feelings were not supposed to happen, but here I am "catching feelings" as Yoongi says. I cannot stop this from happening just because I can't take it anymore. Unless she feels about me the way I do about her...

Will you ever confess your feelings?

I want to but now is not the time. We're still all tied in this "arrangement" and at the same time, I'm not sure how she feels about Ji-Soo; she rejected him because she's our friend with benefits, not because she doesn't like him.

Do you have an heirloom for her ready?

It's been ready for a while... It's beautiful. But seeing my brother's heirloom on her was a painful experience.

How do you feel about your brother having feelings for Na-Ri?

Not. gonna. happen.

---------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's interview

Yoongi, thank you so much for cutting your nap short to talk to ARMY. The readers find you a bit... "sharp" in your statements and behavior. What do you have to stay about that?

I can't believe I woke up for this, but hey, anything for ARMY *yawns*.

When it comes to my behavior, it's how I am. I'm not asking Jimin to stop being annoying for example, so no one should ask me to change. *Jimin glaring from a distance*

Erm... ok. Now, why did you refuse to be part of the "arrangement"?

Because I knew Namjoon liked her. He never said anything, but Na-Ri is the type of girl that he likes: down to earth, funny, honest, caring. She ticked all the boxes. The problem with Namjoon is that he is too scared to open up about his feelings.

Although I can understand the idea behind the arrangement, I felt like it was only a matter of time before it would trigger him. And now, his brother showed up. If only he had confessed before all this happened, we wouldn't be going down this road right now.