🤔Chapter.9🤔

So It's the night before the Wedding, most of the Cruiserweigts are gonna attend the Wedding, Noam was invited to the Wedding by TJ but I was nit invited for some reason but anyway I'm gonna get dressed for the occasion despite the fact that I'm nit welcome into the building and before Noam gets sleep I asked him something before the big day but really I'm gonna tell him whit I know about Julie.
Me: "Brother, Can we talk a minute?, I need your advise on something"
Noam: "Ok, whit is it?"
(I went into an abandoned room and shut the door)
Me: "You know when TJ said Julie was 12 weeks pregnant?"
Noam: "Yeah?"
Me: "She's nit pregnant at all"
Noam: "Whit?!"
Me: "Oh yeah, I found out on the Hen do that she is lying tae him aboot being pregnant, he obviously doesn't know she's nit pregnant"
Noam: "How did you find out? How did you know?"
Me: "She stupidly throws water at me then says sorry and I can go tae the back room and get dried, I went into the room and knocked a box over by accident, I went tae put the papers back into the box and I saw these fake Pregnancy scans, they are the first pics you see on Google"
Noam: "That's Naughty that"
Me: "I was actually that shocked I asked Jenna if that was the case or was I just imagining it and she said, that's right, they are on Google, they are very identical"
Noam: "She's so evil"
Me: "I know"
Then both Noam and I could hear bangs and screaming and we both looked at one another.
Me: "Whit the fuck?"
Noam: "I'll go and check it out"
So he went to see whit the noises were aboot and from a slight glance he could see Julie and my Ex having sex.
Noam: "Oh God, TJ is nit gonna like this nit one bit"
Me: "Whit?"
Noam: "Well there's another story TJ doesn't know aboot"
Me: "Whit is it?"
Noam: "Is that your Ex? God he got out of prison quick enough didn't he?"
Me: "Whits going on?"
Noam: "Your ex and Julie having a Good time there"
Me: "Whit?!?!"
I saw them too, Well TJ isn't gonna like whit I have tae say on the Wedding and it looks like Julie has got a lot of explaining tae do.