💺Chapter.16💺

So we were off to the next city and I completely forgot tae Thank TJ for last night, I only just remembered aboot whit happened last night.
Me: "TJ... TJ wait"
TJ: "It's Ok I'm here"
Me: "I forgot tae Thank you for protecting me last night from my monster of a Ex boyfriend"
TJ: "No problem, you protected me from my monsterous Ex Fiancée so I thought why not?"
Me: "Oh by the way, Have you seen Noam? I can't find him and he's not responding tae my calls"
TJ: "No I haven't but hey, It's gonna be ok, he'll be somewhere"
Me: "Oh Ok"
Noam: "Hey"
Me: "Where have you been? I've been trying tae call you"
Noam: "I was only over there"
Me: "Oh"
Noam: "So Whit happened last night? I heard you talking aboot it"
TJ: "Her Ex was let out of prison, he was wanting her back, she rejected him and he almost went crazy so I just basically told him to get out so he said he couldn't be bothered and just left"
Noam: "Oh, So he's done less than half of his sentence Again?"
Me: "Yeah unfortunately"
Noam: "You would think he'd get the hint, if you don't want him back, he's gonna have tae learn tae accept that"
TJ: "But he won't He seems to be obsessed"
Me: "Yeah, Eh Guys I think that's our flight"
Noam: "Oh yeah come on let's go"
So we got on the plane with the others, I was next tae TJ and Noam was on the opposite side but one below with someone else so yeah, Everyone has seen me with TJ quite a lot and everyone has quite a lot of questions on their minds about me and TJ but tae be honest I don't care aboot what others think, I only care aboot being around people I care aboot.
TJ: "You Ok?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm alright, whit aboot you?"
TJ: "Yeah I'm ok, Thanks"
I made it through the whole flight without sleeping and yeah I was actually scared in case people saw me but everything was ok and we made it tae the next city safely, everyone on that plane couldn't stop looking at me and TJ for some reason but it doesn't matter really.
I don't care if we are together or nit as long as we are friends and I don't lose him I'm ok and that's all that mattered to me.