💃🏻Chapter.29💃🏻

So everyone now knows whit is going on and not many people took TJ's idea lightly but it is gonna work because by the time Lewis and Julie get out of prison they will probably realise that we are finally over them for good.
At the moment we are all in the same room, my family and TJ's and things were complicated but they came tae a understanding which I'm happy aboot because not many people get it already.
TJ: "You look so beautiful"
Me: "Thank you"
(We kissed)
Me: "I'm glad everyone had come tae an agreement here"
TJ: "Me too"
(I look down)
TJ: "Are You Ok?"
Me: "Yeah, just a wee bit nervous, that's all"
TJ: "Me too"
Me: "Really?"
TJ: "Yeah, First time this has ever happened to me"
Me: "Me too but we'll be fine, we are in this together"
TJ: "We Are"
Me: "I wish Jenna was here now"
TJ: "Me too, I wonder why she did that?"
Me: "I will never know, I don't know if it was because of her boyfriend or nit, she never really spoke about her problems tae anyone but she wanted to help others in their problems, she was never selfish at all"
TJ: "I know I could tell"
Me: "Well tomorrow will be the last day of me being on my own"
TJ: "Same here, speaking of where will you be?"
Me: "With my Mother and my younger sister"
TJ: "Oh you have a Sister too?"
(I nod)
Me: "Yes TJ, I do"
(TJ smiled)
Me: "For some reason I'm nit put off, Normally situations like this put me off of things like that and people"
TJ: "Well I'm the exact same but you are the one Brooke, I can't imagine my life without you in it"
Me: "Same aboot you too TJ"
I'm still drinking my wine looking out of the window, I just look down at the people walking around and sometimes I have tae be honest get paranoid and think that one of these people could either Julie or Lewis.
However I know deep down them people are not Julie or Lewis, sometimes I thought it was just me or I think I drank too much but honestly it wasn't it was just me being dramatic I know I would be fine.
So after Dancing and having family time I stayed with my younger sister and my Mother, I actually haven't seen my sister since moving tae America so that's actually a long time, a year can come really quick, she told me I looked pretty which I always do..... kidding, anyway we were just catching up like family normally do then hours later I slept.
I actually slept longer than I thought but I needed it so let's hope tomorrow goes well enough.