❕Chapter.25❕

Time and time again Lewis became hellbent on wanting tae make me his again but it was never gonna happen, he went so low tae beat TJ up last time and now he has assaulted someone else and is now back in prison for the 3rd time in a row, he's up tae no good and I knew that all along aboot him, it does not come as a surprise to me.
TJ: "He should of been arrested after trying to kill me, let alone them doing something about him now"
Me: "I know baby, it's ridiculous"
TJ: "Well the good part of this is, I have you and he can not sabotage us if he's back in prison"
Me: "Whit if Julie gets out?"
TJ: "I honestly don't know but I hope she doesn't"
Me: "Same here"
TJ: "You really make me happy"
Me: "And you make me happy too TJ, I couldn't be anymore happier"
TJ: "Good luck on your return match next week"
Me: "Thanks I'm gonna need it"
The Following Week.....
I had my match against Alicia Fox and I got my revenge on her like I said I was gonna do and I picked up the win.
Jojo: "Here's your winner..... Brooke Dar"
So My next challenge is Alexa in a none title match and if I win that then that will be a great opportunity for me, it'll of been the moment I have been waiting for all this time.
TJ: "You did great out there, you really did show Fox that she messed with the wrong one"
Me: "Yeah she messed with the wrong woman and she knows she has too but Alexa better watch her own back for her own sake"
I have no problems with Alexa Bliss, I think she's a great wrestler but I want this more than her.
I really do need this more than she does and we both know that for a fact, the night I get tae have a title shot then I'll be victorious once again and I'll prove this victory tonight was not a one off, I want others to start taking me seriously around here.