🌷Chapter.28🌷

Tae say things went crazy was a understatement it was more than crazy between Raw and Smackdown Live especially the women's match, I knew someone else should've been captain, Alicia Fox is shite and is a Dafty.
TJ: "Are You Ok?"
Me: "Oh Yeah, we only won our match was because of me and Asuka, no one else, Alicia Fox? Don't know who the hell she's kidding"
TJ: "Oh I know"
I always notice TJ swapping the dead flowers for nice fresh ones, Clearly he never forgets aboot me which is sweet of him but he doesn't have tae do that everytime.
TJ: "I love you"
Me: "I love you too TJ"
TJ: "I'm glad the Lewis/ Julie Drama, Chapter or whatever we wanna call it is over"
Me: "Yeah, I'm glad it's over too but, Whit if they get out of prison? It will be far from over"
TJ: "I think they are over us"
Me: "Well I don't know aboot that TJ, they are the type of people who will never get over it, who want tae get revenge, they are the type of people who think it's ok to hurt people and be fine with it with no consequences"
TJ: "Well while they are in prison, I had an idea but I really don't know if you'll agree with it"
Me: "And Whit is that exactly?"
TJ: "Maybe we should get married as soon as possible, before they sabotage us"
Me: "You think we should elope? Is that whit you are trying to tell me?"
TJ: "Well not exactly elope but get married before they get out of prison"
Me: "Well I suppose so"
TJ: "Ok"
We knew exactly what we wanted tae do and everything, we have almost everything in common so we agree on most things and when we do disagree with one another that's very rare.
So myself and TJ have done a lot of planning and no one knows this but us, I'm actually not sure if my Brother knows about this but I hope he doesn't say anything because I want tae be the one to tell the family before it spirals out of control and if they can accept this I'll be happy, if they can't it's a different story but I will have tae wait and see.
~One Week Later~
And so we did, everyone is perfectly ok with everything which is not whit I expected and I pray tae God that this goes well and that the police come tae their senses and do not let them criminals out, they are like animals both Julie and Lewis, they have tae learn that they can't get away with things like what they have done.
There is always consequences tae actions and I learned that when I got into a relationship with Lewis, that's nit ever happening again and I know TJ is not like him, he never has been and never will be, I'm glad I finally found someone who respects me.