😊Chapter.14😊

So again I saw TJ, I didn't think I would see him after last time but I did, we just aboot got tae see one another again and this happened.....
TJ: "Hi Brooke"
Me: "Hey TJ"
TJ: "How are you?"
Me: "I'm good, Could be better though"
TJ: "Oh right, me too, But why could it be better for you?"
Me: "I wish I'd of told you the truth aboot how I feel"
TJ: "It's not too late, I already know"
Me: "You do?"
TJ: "Yeah, your brother told me"
Me: "Noam, Oh My God, I so hate him right now"
TJ: "I hope your only joking about that because Noam told me everything even about what you had been through and really speaking you should be Thanking him, he just wants you to be happy, that's all he wants for his sister"
Me: "Yeah I suppose so but How am I suppose tae protect myself from being laughed at now? I'm a laughing stock aren't I TJ? People are gonna think I'm a home-wrecker"
TJ: "You don't have to, Don't be thinking like that"
Me: "Oh ok, if you say so"
TJ: "I kinda like you too"
Me: "Whit? Really?"
TJ: "Well...Yeah, you made me realise what was right in front of me, you made me realise that I was making a mistake being with Julie because it was a huge mistake, you helped me realise I was making the biggest mistake of my life"
Me: "Yeah I know but you had tae be told the truth"
TJ: "Your Brother told me that he hated your ex, he took a huge dislike to him and Lewis beat you up but Noam said with me, he trusts that things will change in a good way and I would make you more happier and I think he's right, you put my happiness first, At least let me do the same for you"
Me: "TJ, I was only looking out for you, trying tae protect you from a monsterous woman who tried to dominate the up coming situation"
TJ: "I know that, I wish I'd of listened to you earlier"
Me: "It's nit your fault, she was controlling just like my ex was"
TJ: "Well I'm glad that both of us are on the same page now"
Me: "Yeah me too"
We were aboot tae kiss but the Autograph signing started, TJ always has time for his fans, he's the sweetest guy I have ever met and I've realised this since the beginning.
When he was with Julie he used tae say he's going elsewhere other than where he wants tae go but he's nit put into that position anymore, I've noticed how happier he has got now Julie isn't watching over him.
Our friendship we have seems really, really promising and I hope it is that way for a very very  long time or even better, we be together forever, he works so hard for what he gets, I hope it goes well.