👰🏻Chapter.30👰🏻

Today has been great, I did over sleep and I had my Mother be like "Come on your already 25 minutes late" when I was actually 45 minutes late but I was already organised luckily enough.
Myself and TJ finally got married but we had tae go on the Honey Moon As Soon as possible because of the current situation we are in and that very day both Julie and Lewis got out of prison too.
Lewis looked really lost so he went up tae my Brother Noam tae ask about me and where I am obviously because Lewis is still obsessed with me.
Lewis: "Where is your sister?"
Noam: "Oh, Why do you want tae know that?"
Lewis: "Come on isn't it very obvious? You know why, because I'm in love with her"
Noam: "I think you really need tae find someone else now because she's married now"
Lewis: "Whit!??"
Noam: "Yeah and as for Julie she needs tae find someone else because so is TJ, Yes, My Sister and TJ are happily married and have been since today, so you two might wanna find a new hobby rather than destroying people's lives so yeah Have a Nice Day, both of you"
So Lewis was nit happy aboot Noam raining on his parade aboot me but he did move on with his life and got with Julie in the end and I was eventually out of his mind and TJ was also out of Julie's mind too but we honestly never cared as far as they are concerned we are happy now and wouldn't have each other any other way.
Me: "I'm finally glad that this is all over now"
TJ: "See I knew they would move on eventually"
Me: "Something you are right aboot babe"
(I smile)
TJ: "Yeah, something I knew I would be right about, Thank you for coming into my life, I honestly don't know what I would do without you, I'm so lucky"
Me: "And I'm just as lucky as you are right now"
TJ: "Yeah"
Me: "Yeah"
TJ: "I love you"
Me: "I love you too"
(We Kissed and walked away together happy)

The End.