❄️Chapter.26❄️

Eventually I got tae reveal that I am indeed Engaged tae TJ but that was not important for me this week, this is a really big week for me, after having two matches in one week and defeating Alexa in a none title match I get to face her in a championship match and this is what I have been waiting for all along.
It's now TLC and anything can happen, she's been unstoppable last TLC, this TLC she'll see the competition stare her in the face and it did.
I felt it has been my best match ever, I faced Alexa in a tables match, she thought she could put me through a table, she tried and failed and instead I became the victor and the new RAW Women's Champion and the look on the face of the others, Well that's a different story I had been underestimated.
I have been the happiest person I can be but no longer than 24 hours after RAW I lost the title and Alexa got it back because Alicia had interfered in the match.
I faced them in a triple threat match tae get the title back but Alexa still remained the champion but at least people can never underestimate me anymore.
TJ: "Never Mind, at least you won it once"
Me: "I mean Yeah it's a ridiculous title reign but at least none of them can ever underestimate me now"
TJ: "Exactly"
Me: "Yeah"
TJ: "Let's go"
Me: "Yeah, let's go"
Me of course, I ended up being the real winner at the end of the day because at least I didn't have to get my face kicked in by that dafty Asuka unlike Emma.
I hear she is a nightmare tae beat but if I can ever avoid her I think that will work too, some of these women are even crazier than TJ's Ex Julie but then again no one can be as crazy as her, she's the queen of crazy, I'm glad her reign of terror is over now.