🕐Chapter.22🕑

Time was nit on mine or TJ's side right now and it's going so fast, it's faster and faster and Lewis has a plan, a plan to plot against TJ because Lewis knows I like TJ and between him and myself Lewis stands no chance against TJ.
Lewis: *On the phone* "Boys, I'm gonna need your help"
(Lewis Smirks, He's up to something)
So whit he did was get his cronies tae attack Noam backstage first and for most, they beat the heck out of him while Lewis attempts to kidnap me.
Noam: "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
TJ: "What Was That?!"
Me: "NOAM!"
TJ: "Let's go, we need to see if he is ok"
Myself and TJ rushed tae Noam and they hurt his knee, there was too many of them, they even Fought TJ too and TJ kept fighting back but he was knocked out cold too and Lewis just from behind randomly kidnaps me.
Me: "Help!"
Lewis locked me in the back of his car and he was at the front driving and I was banging on the windows of the car and all he did was look at me and tell me tae shut up.
Me: "Let me Go Lewis!"
Lewis: "Maybe we could clear up this situation here, I have a deal tae offer you, this could mean something for your freedom"
Me: "And whits that Lewis?"
Lewis: "I'll let you go only if you agree tae marry me, I'm a changed man Brooke, you have and always will be mine, either marry me and get your freedom or Mr. Goody Goody Pinoy Boy TJ gets hurt"
Me: "Lewis, How many times? I will NEVER marry you!"
Lewis: "Ok, You had the chance tae take the easy way but you have made your bed and you can lay in it now, you choose the hard way, so you know whit that means.... Now TJ is gonna get hurt and it will be all your fault!"
Me: "Keep TJ out of this, this has nothing tae do with him!"
Lewis: "How aboot ...... No"
Me: "You won't get away with this Lewis!"
Lewis: *Taking the piss out of me* "You won't get away with this Lewis, WELL I ALREADY HAVE!"
Me: "LET ME OUT!"
Lewis: "No can do babe"
Lewis opened his door and completely locked me in the car, I could nit open a window or get out of the car, wee did he know I already have my phone and I'm trying tae call Noam, Noam was down and out and his phone was ringing next tae him, he could not pick up his phone I tried calling and calling him and it's just no use.
I'm watching my boyfriend TJ getting beat up by my ex and his thugs infront of me and I'm locked in the car and there's nothing I can do except for witness this and I think I was aboot to cry, I just don't know what tae do, I hope Noam can pick up the phone sooner or later.