🖊Chapter.15🖊

I was signing Autograph with TJ and Noam then I saw someone and I was thinking.... Shit! I hope it's nit my Ex, he got 3 years for preventing the cause of justice and Julie I had no idea how much years she got for attempted murder but whatever it is, it looks like my ex got out of prison already.
TJ: "Are You Ok?"
Me: "Yeah I'm fine, I won't be a minute"
So I was freaking out in the ladies room hoping he goes no where near me, then again there was too many people around so he probably won't recognise me at all today.
So after I calmed down I went back to sign the rest of the autographs and get a couple of pictures then after that my ex had saw me and come closer tae me, luckily TJ was there with me so I was not alone.
Lewis: "Brooke"
Me: "Whit do you want?"
Lewis: "I came tae say I'm sorry"
Me: "Sorry for whit? You and Julie almost got me killed!"
Lewis: "I know and I'm sorry for that and I'm sorry for our earlier years, I just want tae be with you"
Me: "Well I don't want tae be with you, as far as I'm concerned we were through years ago, I don't even think I love you anymore"
(TJ just looks at me)
Lewis: "Please, forgive me"
Me: "No I won't, I don't love you anymore"
(Lewis attempted tae come closer to me)
TJ: "You heared her, stay away from her!"
Me: "Yeah and how the hell did you get out of jail so quick?"
Lewis: "They let me out"
So Lewis did less than half his sentence and I feel like now they have let him out that I'm gonna be harassed even more and TJ was protecting me and I felt bad because he had tae go out of his way for me but TJ told me he didn't mind being there for me.
TJ: "Just Go!"
Lewis: "I can't be bothered with this shit"
So Lewis left and he said he couldn't be bothered with myself and TJ so he left and I was thinking tae myself... Thank God for TJ being there for me, God knows whit would've happened if it wasn't for him, things would have gotten out of hand but thank heavens anyway.