Bloopers, Behind the Scenes, & Interview

Firstly, this chapter is dedicated to Cat_Archer.
Check out her story 'Echoes' for me. Her character Rae, is amazing!

Also, just another reminder that 'Abby' is Crystal Reed's identical twin.

•~•~•~☆~•~•~•

Abby (Emma) waved at Ki Hong (Minho) and Chris (Ben), as they jogged past.
"Make sure to watch yourselves today shanks! I have enough work having to bandage up the Blicers and Suilders all the time!" she grinned.
Then pausing a few moments later, Abby groaned.
Rolling her head back, her eyes closed in frustration.
"That wasn't the right line."

Chris and Ki Hong stood just out of frame, chuckling. "Oh sure it was."

"Oh shut up!"

●●●

Dylan stood in the middle of the 'Glade,' as the crew was setting up the equipment, getting ready for the scene with Abby, Dylan, and Aml.

Suddenly....

"Where am I?!!"

"Where am I?!!"

Abby had to stop, bending over to re-compose herself as she wheezed, the rest of the cast and crew also chuckling.

●●●

"That's okay. It'll come to you," Abby said softly.

Dylan's breathing calmed. After a few seconds he spoke.
"What is this place?" He rasped.

"We call it the.......the......" her brows furrowed, trying to remember.
"Hell. You know what, Alby, here, can explain it to you. Good luck. You're probably gonna die. " Abby patted Aml (Alby) on the shoulder, before pretending to turn and walk away.
The group could not resist bursting into laughter.

●●●

"You're an idiot!" Abby chortled.

Chris chuckled. "No, I'm not," he corrected. "You're only in trouble if you get caught."

Will (Gally) marched up behind him, followed by Dylan, Blake (Chuck), Ki Hong, Aml, and a few of the other cast members.
He grabbed the front of Chris's shirt.
"Gotcha!"

Chris pretended to gulp. "Oh I'm in trouble."

Will put a finger in his chest, attempting and failing at keeping a straight face.
"And this time......"

Dylan came up behind them out of the blue, doing a very good Abu monkey impression.
Unable to finish, they all burst out laughing.

"Aladdin is and always will be a classic," Abby mused.