Once Upon a Midnight Dreary

(Y/n P.O.V.)

   The "date" between you and Neo went fairly well, but now it's time for business.  Right now Neo is leading you down a series of alleyways, soon you two came across a black door, it was plain, old, and pretty beat up.  Neo knocked on it three times, the door opening a hair, before closing and opening fully.  Behind the door stood the wolf Faunus you met shortly after arriving in Remnant.

  The ever present scowl on her otherwise beautiful face.

  ???: This him?

  Neo nodded energetically.

  ???: heh, names Sara, you?

  Y/n: Y/n, it's a pleasure to officially meet you.

  Sara: I thought you looked familiar, anyway, the boss lady's in the back, she's growing impatient.

  Neo gulped nervously.

  Is she scared of Cinder?

  You followed Neo into the aforementioned "back room."  Inside sitting on a black crystal throne, ravens resting on her shoulders, was Salem.

  I'm fucked. 

  Salem: you kept me waiting.

  Her tone was sharp, but not aggressively so, she sounded almost disappointed.

  Neo began sweating profusely.

  When in doubt, kiss some ass.

  Y/n: I apologize, I do believe that to be my fault, Neo wanted to get here as soon as possible, but I fear my stomach got the better of me.

  Salem's expression morphed into that of surprise.

  Salem: I'm not angry, just disappointed.

  Y/n: which for some reason, feels worse.

  Salem chuckled into her hand, a joyous smile on her luscious red painted lips.

  She's oddly beautiful.

  At Salem's side stood Cinder, and she seemed less... Cinder-y than she was portrayed in the show.  Basically, she was giggling too, which felt wierd, you expected a burning glare, not a joyful cacophony.

  So I was right? Damn I was joking too.  Salem really is the good guy.. er girl... lady? Whatever.

  Salem: I thank you for that, I needed a good laugh.

  Neo has relaxed significantly, and was giving you a thankful smile.

  Cinder took this time to walk around you, sizing you up.

  Cinder: I can sense much potential in you, much indeed.

  Salem: your parents must be proud.

  Y/n: The dead don't have opinions.

  The room fell deathly silent.

  Salem: Apologies, I didn't know.

  Y/n: It's cool, not many people do know.

  You suddenly felt a soothingly warm hand on your back, turning you saw Cinder looking at you with sympathetic eyes.

  Cinder: you have much pained tied up in there, buried under a guise of false optimism-

Cinder hugged you tightly, enveloping you in that same soothing warmth.

  Cinder: Don't worry, you don't have to be alone anymore.

  Damn eyes, stop watering, you're over it Y/n, you're a big boy now.

  Y/n: So why did you call me here?

  Salem: I wanted to welcome you into my family, you and your "girls."

  Alright people short chapter today, but I wanted to ask a question, do you wanna lewd fire mom?

  Order of Waifuing:

  Ruby

Velvet

Pyrrah

Blake

  Neo

  Salem OR Cinder, you choose. BUT ONLY CHOOSE ONE.