Lesson Number One, and Meeting An Old Friend.

You had finally made it back to Beacon, your feline friend at your side, and a very upset Ruby latched onto your stomach.

Ruby: WHERE WERE YOU!? I WAS WORRIED SICK!

Y/n: Sorry Rubes, Blake and I had a little bit of training to do, no biggy.

Velvet: Don't think that that saves you from our training session Y/n!  You still need to hone your skills.

You groaned exasperated.

Y/n: But Moooooom!

Everyone else giggled.

Velvet: No buts! Training room... now.

Y/n: mmm, I love it when you make demands Vel, it's so.... hot.

Velvet began blushing and stammering, soon, realising there was no point, she just pushed you out of the room.

Velvet: ... Perv.

The two of you continued walking in you merry way to... Somewhere.

Y/n: Hey Vel?

Velvet: Mmm?

Y/n: Where are we going exactly?

Velvet: to the training room to get stronk.

Velvet flexed, showing off her "massive" muscles.

Y/n: awe, you're so cute.

Velvet giggled happily, a blush on her cheeks.

Velvet: And don't you forget it!

You and Velvet walked through the halls of Beacon, getting lost only once, before finally finding your destination.  The Training Room, a large, empty, grey room.  The room was mostly empty, save for a terminal in the center.  The walls were a full grey, tiled with visible glowing wires between each tile.

Y/n: WOW! I could almost fit Cardin's Mom in here!

Your voice echoed off the walls in the massive room. 

Velvet: Or Yangs fat ass!

Velvet giggled at her own joke.

Y/n: Velvet!  Who knew you could be so crude!

Velvet shrugged in response.

Y/n: Tsk Tsk Tsk! You're a naughty Bunny.

Velvet puffed out her chest.

Velvet: I'm full of surprises.

Y/n: alright, enough shenanigans used to full word quotas, let get to training.

Velvet: I honestly feel that the flirtatious/Friendly banter will help cement our inevitable relationship later.  Making it feel natural and less forced... Like Bumblebee.  Worst. Ship. Ever.

Y/n: what!?

Velvet: Wut.

You started at Velvet with a horrified expression.  Breaking the fourth wall is your thing! How dare she!?

Anyway, pushing aside Vel's betrayal of your trust and friendship, you looked towards the center terminal.

Y/n: What's that do?

Velvet: that's the Training Terminal 9001.

IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Y/n: what does it teach?

Velvet pulled a bamboo Bow Staff outta... Wait where did she get it exactly?

Velvet pushed the staff in front of her and started to take a deep breath, but you placed a hand on the staff pushing it downwards and stopping her in the process.