Enter

Ozpin P.O.V

  Something isn't right about that Y/n boy, his test scores, and performance ratings have doubled almost overnight.  Not to mention those eyes.  I've seen what happens when he uses them, they're exactly like a Silver Eyed Warrior's, only darker... and more divine.  He's like a walking force of nature, a walking winter woe.  His presence is as cold as the grave, but his voice is as caring as a mothers.  I don't trust him, not one bit.

  I looked up from my desk, noticing Glynda and Qrow standing before me, Qrow was giving me the same insufferable glare.

Ozpin: what is is Qrow, this had better be good.

Qrow: you made me a promise, if I helped you, you'd leave Ruby out of this!

  Qrow slammed his hands on Ozpins desk, causing Glynda to prepare for battle, I just continued to give him a passive stare.

  Ozpin: I promised to not FORCE her to help me, she fully consented to this arrangement.  I have upheld our bargain to the letter.

  Qrow was now seething.

  Qrow: first you have her mom killed for defying you, now you're gonna throw her on the chopping block?  Have you no heart man!

  I took a sip of my coffee.

  Ozpin: tell you what, I'm feeling generous, so I'll make a deal with you.

  Qrow: I'm listening...

  Ozpin: I want you to follow around one of Ruby's teammates, a boy named Y/n Crimson, tell me what you find, and I'll expel Ruby from my school.

  Qrow: do I have your Word?

  Ozpin: of course fool, now get to it.

  Qrow turned and left, huffing before entering the elevator.

  Glynda: do you really think that wise?

  Ozpin: I have no use for Ruby, she's only here as a bargaining chip.  She will either make Y/n serve me, or ensure Qrow's continued... support.

  Glynda nodded.

  Ozpin: Glynda, did you put Viagra in my coffee.

  Glynda: he-he-heee~

  Y/n P.O.V.

  It had been a day since you and Ruby had started dating, and you were doing great.  Velvet seemed a "little" jealous, continuously trying to get your attention, she even sat in your lap once.  Pyrrah is the same, though she's being a lot more mature about it, the sweet angel.  Blake is still being passive, but you've noticed her eyes stay on you longer than normal.

You're currently sitting in a White Fang base across from Artemis, who has warmed up to you quite a bit.  You could even say the two of you have become friends.  In front of you sat a pile of plans, many of them a large red X's over them.  Artemis also looks awfully frazzled, her hair sticking out at odd angles, her blue eyes dull and lifeless.

  Y/n: Artemis, are you alright?

  Artemis: Grr... no, I'm not!  Where the hell is that girl!

  Y/n: who?

  Artemis: my second in command, she also just so happens to be my childhood friend.

  Just then, a door behind you opened and a familiar voice rang out.

  Blake: Sorry I'm late Art, Ozpin is making it far harder to slip in and o-.... Y-Y/n?

  Y/n: Hi Blake, how are you doing?

  Blake: YOU'RE ARTEMIS' BUSINESS PARTNER?

  Artemis: inside voice B.

  Y/n: yes I am.

  Blake: you're taking this whole situation oddly well...

  Y/n: I knew you were White Fang Blake....

  Yeah, emphasis on the were!

  Blake: How do you know so much about me.

  Y/n: What do you mean.

  Blake: DON'T PLAY DUMB!  You knew I was a Faunus, even though no one else noticed, you say things that only someone who knows me as well as myself would know, and now you say you know I'm White Fang!

  Y/n: I'm very observational Blake, contrary to popular belief, bows do not twitch.  Shocking I know, but I didn't really care that you were a Faunus, you're you no matter what, you're my friend.

  Blake: but what about everything else?

  How am I gonna get myself out of this one.

  Y/n: You wouldn't believe me even if I told you.

  Blake: try me...

  Y/n: I'm from another universe, a universe where Remnant and all that reside in it, is a poorly written, but still fantastic internet show.

  Artemis: ....

  Blake: .... why... do I feel like you're telling the truth?

  Y/n: You think YOU feel wierd, imagine waking up in a world you thought fictional, meet all your favorite characters, some of whom are not like they are in the show, and come to find out, nothing is how it should be.  Now that's wierd.

  Artemis: so it isn't a complete copy?

  Blake: this is so freaky...

  Blake flopped down next to you.

  Blake: What am I like in the show?

  Y/n: You were one of my favorites, a moody book worm.... emphasis on the WERE.

  Blake: What happened?

  Y/n: The writers suddenly decided to make you gay.... it was really wierd, especially since you were paired up with a girl that was so obviously straight in volumes one and two... maybe three. It was like spontaneous crack shipping gone canon.

  Artemis: What the fuck?  What about me?

  Y/n: you're a dude in the show.

  Artemis fell on the floor laughing.

  Artemis: THEY MADE ME A DUDE!  AND THEY MADE YOU GAY!

  She's taking it a lot better than Blake.

  Speaking of Blake, she was sitting on the corner of the couch, in fetal position, having an internal crisis, muttering "am I gay" over and over again.