Everything is Officially Mixed Up

Y/n: So what exactly happened to you Sum- I mean Mom.

Summer was currently snuggled up to you, attempting to fix your hair, clothes, ect.  Basically normal Mom behavior. 

Blake was sitting on a couch, giggling at you.  Fookin biatch.

Y/n: Please stop.

Summer: Oh, fine.  Anyway, onto my thrilling story.  God I'm such an awesome mom.

Blake: ... says the woman who abandoned her daughter.

Summer cast Blake the glare.  I'm sure you know what it is, it's the kind of glare that chills even grown men to their cores. That glare, Demons, faeries, goblins, and all, spewing forth from her like a gate to the Far-Relms.

Shudders.

Scary. 

Blake reeled back in terror, shaking like a Chihuahua shitting peach pits.

Summer: Anyway.... it all happened..... a while ago....

Flashback

Summer Rose stood before Ozprick and General Metaldick, saluting like a well trained bottom bitch.

Ozpin: It's is time Mrs. Rose, live or die, you WILL go after Salem, unless of course you want that cute Lil daughter of yours to suffer.

Summer Rose's face twisted into a disgusted, hate-filled grimace.  Words danced across her tongue, vile, horrid, venomous words that would typically be used to describe a truly monstrous person, but for her daughters sake, she snuffed out her ire.

Summer: Yes... sir.

Summer felt like vomiting, all over his ugly, smug, degenerate face.

Ozpin: Off with you then, the portal will be opening soon, it's the fastest, most reliable way to travel to her Relm.

Summer turned away from Ozprick and headed for the secret door in Ozpins Office.  The heavy sniper rifle on her back shifted with each step, making her sound header than she really is. Summer stepped into the small elevator and started to decend.

She let out a heavy sigh.

Summer: This is all for Ruby, my darling Ruby.

With her mind focused, she looked attentively at the room that just appeared before her.  The thick metal doors of the elevator creaked as she stepped past them.  She continued walking until she came upon a large metal circle, blinking red and blue dots lit up at random intervals. Soon a low buzzing was heard, afterwards bluish red lighting crackled through the metal ring, before completely covering the center of the circle.  After a few minutes the lightning combined and settled, like a water drop hitting the surface of a pond. 

Taking a deep breath, Summer entered the portal, exiting into a barren land, with a purplish sky, and a blood red moon.  Standing before her, as if waiting, was a tall, buxom, pale woman sporting a flowing white dress, and an unamused expression.

???: So the coward couldn't even face me?  Instead sending a young woman in his place.

Summer retrieved the sniper rifle from her back, and loaded a round into the chamber defiantly.

Summer: I am a Silver-Eyed Warrior, I won't be defeated easily.

???: Tch, as if.  You'll be no challenge at all.  Just leave, go home, I won't stop you.  I have no desire to slaughter an innocent and defenseless woman.

The pale Woman's expression was bland, showing no emotion, well, except boredom.

Summer gritted her teeth, how can this woman say something like that with a blank, emotionless, and bored expression? 

Summer: I can't, if I go back without firstly killing you, he'll do unspeakable things to my daughter!

The pale woman's face softened, a disgusted scowl on her face.

???: Typical Ozpin, you poor dear, he's sent you on a fools folly, I'm immortal, and cannot be killed by normal means.  Only though incredibly powerful Magics is it possible to "kill" me.

Summer: I must try!  If only for her sake.

???: Better idea, join me, I'll fake your death, your daughter will be safe, and you'll even be able to look after her from afar.  So how's that sound hmm?

Flashback Over

Y/n: .... that's it?

Summer: Yep!

Summer seemed completely oblivious to the incredulous looks she was being given.

Awe, dummy.