What is Wrong with These People?

Y/n P.O.V.

   Ah, Jaune throwing up in the garbage can, finally, something familiar.

  Wait is Yang talking to me?

  Yang: well when you get bored of my sisters flat chest and ugly face, hit me up kay~?

  Y/n: yeah, I'm five seconds away from just hitting you.

  Ruby: am I really flat?

  Y/n: no! C cup in more on the average side.

  Ruby: How do you know my cup size.

  Y/n: It's a really wierd gift.

  Ruby stood up taller, looking with determination at her chest.  She then moved her arms forward, squeezing her modest bosom, jumping up in down slightly.

  Y/n: What are you doing?

  Ruby: trying to make them look bigger.

  Y/n: Ruby, could you please stop, we're in public.

  Ruby looked around, her cheeks painted pink.

  Ruby: R-right.

  Y/n: though it was kinda hot.

  You started walking, a fidgeting Ruby close behind.

  You suddenly heard a girlish grunt, and a beastial roar.  Turning around you saw Wiess yelling at Ruby.  Things got even more heated as Ruby tried to apologize, Wiess reached for her rapier, lunging towards Ruby.

   A sudden burst of energy erupted from within you, time around you began to slow as you moved to counter Wiess' strike.  Gripping her blade in the palm of your hand, you twisted your arm, causing her to pivot under your superior strength.  Thrusting your other palm forward, a thunderous thwap rang out as your hand made contact with her solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her lungs, and her off her feet.  She landed several feet away, gripping her abdominal region in agony.

  Y/n: How did I...

  Seeing Wiess twitch, you quickly grabbed Ruby's hand and ran towards the Main Hall of Beacon. 

  Ruby: you.... saved me?

  Y/n: of course, I promised I would.

  Ruby P.O.V

  He was so fast, I couldn't even see him move. How did he do it, was that his semblance?  That was so awesome, he was awesome.

  I wonder if he'd teach me?

  Y/n P.O.V.

  WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!  I felt like Dante, the world stood still, and I moved faster than the world.  And what the hell, when did I learn to fight like that? Instinct?  Or am I just a badass?  What was Wiess' Deal?  Is she even more of an inconsiderate bitch Now?

  Y/n: What did she say to you Rubes?

  Ruby: She called me a dumb.... Bitc.... I don't wanna say it.

  Y/n: why not?

  Ruby: I don't like saying bad words, it makes me feel dirty.

  Y/n:  She does it again, and I'll kill her, mark my words.

  You and Ruby finally got to your destination, on the stage stood Glynda, typing away at her scroll.

  Y/n: Bitch.

  Ruby: Thank you Y/n, I own you big time.

  Y/n: just be yourself, and we'll be alright.

  Ruby blushed, but didn't look away, a smile on her face, larger than the last.  It brought a warm tingle you your heart.

  Soon Ozpin entered, and gave his little speech, though he seemed... off, more so than normal.  His voice was almost warlike, his eyes held a bloodthirsty glow. 

  Y/n: Is Ozpin.... no, he's more of an ass than the show, but there is no way he's evil.

....right?

  Glynda Goodbitch:  tonight you will sleep in the ballroom, the initiation will begin tomorrow, dismissed.

  God she's horrid, probably as dry as the Sahara, and as used as the youtube watch later list.

  Y/n: cmon Rubes, let's go set up for the night.

  Ruby: c-can I sleep next to you?

  Y/n: awe Ruby wants to sleep with me... er, next to me.  Silly girl, thinks she needs to ask.

  Y/n: of course Ruby, I'd more than enjoy your company.

  Ruby:  YIPPIE!!