I looked around and saw that no one else was here. Rick got up and picked up a radio.

"Hey, you guys alive in there?" The voice asked.

"Hello? Hello?" Rick asked.

"There you are. You had me wondering" The man on the radio said with a sigh. "Is the girl still alive? I heard a gunshot from within the tank."

"Yeah, she's alright. Who are you? Where are you? Can you see us right now?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, I can. You're surrounded by geeks. That's the bad news." The man said.

"Is there good news?" Rick asked.

After a pause, the man responded with a no.

"Listen, whoever you are, I don't mind telling you that I'm a little concerned in here." Rick told the guy.

"Oh, man, you should see it from over here. You'd be having a major freak out." The man said.

"Is there a way out of this?" Rick asked.

"You could probably make a run for it." The voice said.

"Make a run for it?" Rick asked completely shocked.

"It's not as dumb as it sounds. You got eyes on the outside." The man reasoned with Rick. "There's one geek still up on top of the tank but the others have gone down and joined the feast where the horse went down." He paused. "Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded. If you move now, while they're distracted, you stand a chance. You got ammo?"

"In that bag out there, guns and ammo. Can we still get to it?" Rick asked.

"Forget the bag; it's not an option. What do you have on you?" The man asked.

Rick looked at his gun and answered, "I got a Beretta, one clip, 15 rounds."

"What about the girl?" The man asked.

Rick looked over at me.

"I have a blade." I said.

"Oh, wow, okay. There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards. Be there. Well, make your bullets count." The man said.

"We'll do it. Which way do we need to run?" Rick asked.

"Straight forward and slightly to the left. I'll be waiting at the edge, waving my hands so that you can see me."

"What's your name?" Rick asked.

"We're running out of time." The man said.

That was the end of that. Rick lifted the hatch open and jumped out. I followed his lead and got on top of the tank. Rick cleared out the walkers that were closest to us. We jumped off of the tank and made a run for the alleyway. Rick would shoot the walkers that got close to us. Once we got to the alley, a figure came towards us. Out of instinct, Rick raised his gun to its head.

"Woah, not dead!" The man shouted and threw up his hands. "Come on!"

We followed the man up a ladder.

"At least it'll be the fall that kills us." The man stated. "I'm more of a glass half full kinda guy."

'What does any of this have to do with a glass?'

That's just a saying.

"Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood. You the new sheriff riding in to clean up the town?" The man said once we reached a safe place.

"Rick Grimes." Rick said, holding his hand out as he did with Morgan.

The man shook it.

"Glenn Rhee."