14

I opened my eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. I had no recollection of how I ended up here. The last thing I remember was Rick saying that he wanted to see me drunk. I guess he got what he asked for.

You were totally hammered.

'What do you mean?'

You and Shane were about to get it on, much to my dismay, but Daryl stopped y'all.

'What were we about to "get on"?'

Just please don't do anything with him. I know that I'm no longer in control of my body but please. That was so cringy to watch.

'I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable. Since you are allowing me to use your body, I will be sure to take your thoughts into consideration.'

I sat up only to have my head feel like someone was beating on it. I grasped my head and let out a hiss. How do people enjoy drinking so much?

I left the room in search of everyone else. I found almost everyone sitting around a table eating. Rick smiled when he saw me. He tossed a bottle of something at me.

"For the headache." He said.

I merely looked at the bottle before I sat it down on the table. I looked around and saw that Glenn looked how I felt. I placed my fingers to his head and used some grace to heal the pain. Now that I knew what it was like, I wanted no one to suffer that amount of pain.

"Hey." Shane greeted everyone as he walked in.

"Hey. Feel as bad as I do?" Rick asked his friend.

"Worse." Shane said as he took a seat at the table.

I looked over at him and saw that he had some scratches on his neck. Apparently, I wasn't the only one to notice them.

"What the hell happened to you? Your neck?" T-Dog asked him.

'Did I do that to Shane when we were "getting it on"?'

No. It must have happened afterward.

Shane looked surprised at T-Dog's question. He reached up and touched the scratches.

"I must have done it in my sleep." He answered.

Bullshit.

"Never seen you do that." Rick said.

"Me either." Shane said.

I noticed him looking at Lori, but she wouldn't meet his gaze. She kept her head down.

"Not like me at all." Shane said.

'Something is wrong with Lori.'

And it seems like Shane is the cause of it.

"Morning." Doctor Jenner said, bringing me from my thoughts.

Everyone said their greetings to the doctor.

"Doctor, I don't mean to slam you with questions first thing..." Dale spoke.

"But you will anyway." Jenner interrupted.

"We didn't come here for the eggs." Andrea sassed the man.

Without an explanation, Jenner got up and walked away from the table. Everyone got up and followed after the man. He led us into a different room with computers.

"Give me a playback of TS-19." Jenner spoke to no one.

"Playback of TS-19." The voice known as VI said.

"Few people ever got a chance to see this. Very few." Jenner said.

On the screen, there was a display of human skulls.