We ran as fast as our legs would let us. We heard screams and gunshots, telling us that something bad was happening at camp.

"Oh my God." Rick said.

"Go! Go!" Glenn yelled.

I turned to Daryl and said, "I will meet you guys there."

"How are you gonna get there faster than us?" He asked condescendingly.

"I can fly." I whispered.

Daryl did not say anything but nodded his head. I ran away from our group.

"Where's she going?" I heard T-Dog ask.

"She's going a quicker way." Daryl covered for me.

Once I was out of sight of the group, I flew to the outskirts of the makeshift camp. I was not expecting to see walkers attacking our people. If it was just Merle, it would have been easier to deal with.

"Carl!" I heard Lori shout.

I looked around and saw that Carl was being surrounded by walkers. I could tell that Shane wanted to help, but he was trying to keep a majority of the people safe. I let my angel blade slide into my hand and ran toward Carl.

"(Y/n)!" Carl shouted when he saw me.

I quickly scooped the boy into my arms and stabbed the walkers that were close. Carl cried into my shoulder.

"Where's my dad?" He whispered to me.

"He is on his way. I just got here quicker." I said and stabbed another walker.

With Carl cuddled into my arm and my blade in my hand, I did my best to get him to the RV without getting hurt. I carefully put the boy down next to his crying mother.

"You're okay." Lori said while she held his face. "Thank God you're okay."

"Mommy!" I heard Sophia shout.

She and Carol were huddled together, trying to make it to the RV but the walkers were blocking them from every side. I quickly rushed out to help them. I stabbed any walker that was within range.

"Come on!" I shouted to the mother and daughter.

I allowed them in front of me so I could protect them from any walkers. When we were almost to the RV, a walker grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

"Mom!" Sophia called out when she saw that I was not with them.

"Keep going! Get to Shane and the others." I order them.

I tried to stab the walker but it stumbled, causing me to fall with it. I dropped my blade and tried to keep the walker from biting me. From out of nowhere, an arrow embedded itself into the walker's head. The walker fell limp, allowing me to easily shove it away. I looked at where the arrow came from and saw Daryl there with his crossbow at the ready. I nodded at him as a thanks and he nodded back. I grabbed his arrow and my blade and continued the battle with the walkers.

When all of the walkers were dead, Carl quickly ran over to Rick. I walked over to Daryl and returned the arrow that he used to save me. He gave me a grunt.

He means thank you. He's just too stubborn to say it.

I looked around to see who all we had lost. There were a lot of bodies that littered the ground though most were walkers. I noticed Andrea kneeling beside a body. I figured that it must have been Amy's.

"I remember my dream now, why I dug the holes." Jim said.

To some, it meant something judging by their looks. To me, it meant nothing because I did not understand the reference. The night seemed to last forever. Many people did not seem like they could sleep after the events of the day. Andrea never moved from her sister's side. Now it was daylight and people were moving around. I walked over to Rick and see that he was looking over at Andrea, who has yet to move away from her sister's body.