13

Seeing that every room was taken by someone, I found nowhere to have peace. I decided to go back to Daryl's room because he was the one person that would be the least inclined to talk to me. During my walk to his room, I began to lose my steadiness. I fell to the ground with a thump. I sat on the ground, making no move to try walking again.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up and saw that Shane was looking down at me in my drunken state.

"I was walking but my feet seem to have failed me," I told him.

Shane gave me a small laugh and held out his hand. When I grabbed his hand, he pulled me to my feet. I looked up and suddenly noticed how close I was to Shane. He looked into my eyes and then down to my lips.

"Know would be the best time to teach you about bumpin' uglies," Shane spoke.

"If you are willing to teach me, I am willing to learn," I said.

Shane quickly put his lips on mine. I stayed still, not only from the shock but also because I did not know what to do.

Oh my God. This is so awkward. Please stop. Stop kissing. Stop everything.

'I want to learn.'

After studying Shane's movements, I copied his actions. By doing that, I seemed to have invited Shane to deepen the 'kiss'. Shane moaned into my mouth as his hands went under my shirt. His cold hands on my bare skin caused me to break out in goosebumps. Still not knowing what I was supposed to be doing, I kept my hands at my side. Shane picked up on it and grabbed one of my hands. He placed my hand on something hard in his pants. He moved my hand in an up and down motion. Shane broke away from the kiss and began to kiss down my neck. He let go of my hand after I got the hang of what I was doing. He then moved his hand back to my bare stomach. One of Shane's neck kisses cause my breath to hitch and my hands to tense up. Shane groaned as my hand that was on his pants tensed up. I pulled away and looked up at Shane.

"Was that a happy groan?" I asked.

"Yeah." Shane breathed out. "That was a happy groan."

"The hell you doin'?" A voice asked us.

I broke away from Shane and saw that Daryl was there.

Daryl's POV

After (y/n) left, I went into the kitchen to find more booze. Whenever I was around this angel, I felt the need to be absolutely wasted. I raided the cabinets until I found some whiskey. One my way back to my room, I heard something hit the ground. Deciding it wasn't my problem, I kept walking.

"I was walking but my feet seemed to have failed me." I heard (y/n) tell someone.

I groaned when I heard her voice. Since my friend was still in there somewhere, I figured that I should at least help her. I turned the corner and saw that she and Shane were having a makeout session.

"The hell you doin'?" I asked.

(Y/n) broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I... uh... I was learning." She said, seemingly flustered.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Shane seemed to have wandered off.

"Just get your ass in the room."

I turned away from her and took a sip of whiskey. Dumbass angel. I walked into the room and laid on the cot, nursing the whiskey in my hand. A few seconds later, I heard the door close which meant the (y/n) entered the room.

"I apologize." She spoke.

I rolled my eyes and said nothing. A few moments of silence passed.

"I understand why you do not like me." She spoke.

I looked up at her, confused. The hell was this drunk angel talking about.

"You spent your life in what you would call 'a living hell'. No one cared and nobody saved you. You believed that there was no way that a God or angels existed because how could He put you through that." She told me.

I didn't want to hear what she was saying, so I turned over. She didn't seem to get the message because she kept going.

"You grew up believing there was no God then I came into your life. In your eyes, I stole your friend. I took her from you and now you must deal with me."

She sighed as if the thought saddened her.

"I am sorry for what happened to you." She said.

I involuntarily flinched at the thought.

"But I can tell you that if anyone would understand what you have been through, it would not have been Bella. I can understand more about what happened to you than anyone." She said.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. I thought angels were holy figures that couldn't be harmed because of the grace of God.

"I know what it is like to be beaten and tortured." She admitted. "Not just by Demons but also by family."

"Just be quiet and go to sleep," I told her.

She went quiet.

"Okay." She whispered.

I couldn't stop thinking about what she told me. Demons are real. Demons can torture Angels. Angels can turn on each other and some of them turned on her. Maybe she would understand.