Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

KELSEY'S P.O.V

As we explored the city, I couldn’t help but be so happy and bubbly. I probably looked pretty weird walking down the street, beaming ear to ear, but when your biggest dream in life finally comes true, you can feel how I felt.

We went anywhere and everywhere. And every single thing I even glanced at, Liam insisted on buying me. I didn’t do it on purpose, I was just smelling a perfume I had saw the previous day, I wasn’t trying to get him to buy it for me.

But god, was he a sweetheart! You think the little things don’t count. Boy, was I proved wrong. He would always hold the door open for me, ask me where I wanted to go, and like I already mentioned, buying me everything on god’s creation. He even offered to carry my bags.

I smiled at him, “No, I can carry them. I mean, you bought them!” I giggled, and then said, “besides, you don’t want to look gaaaaay.!” I smirked at how obnoxiously I said, ‘gay.’

By lunch time, I had at least 10 different bags, all because of Liam’s pretty penny. No wonder why Danielle became the way Liam said she was. We decided to stop at a small little Italian place at the center of London. He opened the door for me, and we were seated. I was surprised to see barely anyone there.

“I thought you said this place was really good?” I asked him.

“It is, but everyone over-looks it,” he reassured me.

We sat down at a 2 person table, and I must say it did look a little romantic. We folded our napkins in our laps and the waitress came over, and we ordered our drinks.

As she walked away, Liam caught me off guard when he said, “So tell me about yourself.”

I thought about this for a second. What should I say? What he’d like, or what I’m really like? Well, he seems to be liking the real me so far, so I stuck with the pattern.

“Well, my name is Kelsey Lynn Bankes, I’m turning 19 in two months. I was the salutatorian of my graduating class, and got a scholarship to Kingston.” I stopped there, seeing if he had any questions.

“Do you do any sports?” he asked. He looked genuinely interested.

“Oh, I’ve tried everything: Swimming, softball, basketball, volleyball, you name it. The only two sports I’ve really loved are field hockey and volleyball. And running of course, I’ve always loved running.” I wasn’t just saying that because I knew Liam loved it, too

“Bet you didn’t know I was on the reserve list for the 2012 Olympics.” he smirked at me

“Would it sound creepy if I said yes?” I smirked back, letting him know that I did.

“So I guess you don’t need me to tell you about myself..” he said

“Well, I probably know a lot, being a ’directioner’ and all….” I was hoping I didn’t sound too weird, “but I’d love to hear it.” I said, and I meant it.

The whole afternoon, we talked and talked, in that little, deserted, Italian restaurant (which actually was very good.) After quite a few hours, we were both stuffed, but still had a lot to say.

Eventually, the meal did have to come to an end, and I had made dinner plans with Charlotte, and I refused to blow her off.

As we were walking back, I remembered, “oh, Liam, you don’t have anywhere to stay tonight, do you?”

Liam blushed, “well, I was gonna get a hotel room down the street over there..”

I gave him a little slap, “Oh no you won’t! Just stay at my place!” I insisted

“I don’t want to invade your space or privacy, I mean you haven’t had a night to yourself since you got here…” he drew out the end of his sentence

“Trust me, I love the company, “ I smiled at him.

And from there, we walked back to the apartment. I got ready to meet Charlotte quickly, and went to go tell Liam. When he saw that I was ready, he got up to leave.

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“Well I’m not gonna stay in your apartment alone.” he said

I couldn’t believe how much of a gentleman he was, being famous and all. Chuckling, I said, “Liam, please, make yourself at home. You can consider yourself my room mate now.” I told him. ***Was I really saying this?!*

Liam beamed at me. “Well I’d have to go pick up my stuff, “ he smirked, like he thought I was kidding.

To let him know I wasn’t, I said, “sure, whatever you need to do. That guest bedroom doesn’t have a bed in it yet, so we’ll get one tomorrow.”

Liam looked at me, confused, “You mean, you actually mean it?”

“Of course!” I assured him

He came closer to me, “So what does this consider us?” he had a mischievous glint In his eyes.

“Wooooaaah slow down there boy!” I giggled, “I’ll think about it!” I smiled as I walked out the door.

But I had already made up my mind.