Chapter 28

*This in NOT the last chapter!***

Even though the limo was cool and all, I couldn't wait to get to the restaurant. It'd be the first time that all of the people who are closest to me get together. Besides, i can finally prove to my parents that the boys of One Direction were actually really nice, after hearing for years from my parents that they were proably stuck up.

When the limo pulled up to the restaurant, i was stunned to see that the place was packed. Since we had made reservations, we were fine. Walking into the old, elegant building, we were immdeiately escorted to an enormous table. I sat down next to Liam and Charlotte.

It took the waiters at least 10 minutes to get around the table just to order our drinks. I never usually drank much, but since it was a special occasion, i ordered a martini.

The entire table was a huge slur of conversation. Everyone was mingling with everyone else; it was great. My mom was talking to Liam, and she was smiling. At one point during dinner, i stole a glance with my mom. She winked at me. I then looked at my dad, and he mouthed to me, "nice choice, sweetheart."

He always called me that. I knew they were talking about Liam, and I'm glad i had made them proud. After ordering a seafood pasta, the talking at the table resumed.

"You did really well with your speech today, Kelsey." Niall said to me.

"I saw your hands shaking before you started, but you did really good." Louis assured me.

You could tell they were telling the truth, and it was nice to know that i actually did do well.

Liam took my hand in his and kissed me on the cheek, "Thank you for what you said. I really appreciate it," he smiled at me before saying, "and i didn't mind helping you study."

I laughed, "Well i'm sure it wasn't very enjoyable, especially when i got frustrated and threw my flashcards across the room.." I blushed remembering that infamous night trying to study.

I took another sip from my martini. It tasted very good, but was strong. I knew i wouldn't be able to finish it without being totally wasted.

In the middle of eating, Liam wiped his mouth and turned towards me, "Kelsey, when i first met you, i thought you were pretty. After getting to know you, i've found out that you're truly beautiful. No pun intended when i say this, but it's just everything about you." I laughed at this reference to the famous One Direction song, "the way you laugh, the way you smile at the ground when you're nervous, your laugh.... You have such a bubbly, happy personality. You're perfect for me, and i knew it the minute i met you. It's been an eventful, but great, 3 1/2 years...." he began to reach into his pocket, and pulled out a tiny box, "I love you Kels, and i want to be the one that you spend the rest of your life with." That's when he got out of his chair, went down on one knee, opened the box, and revealed a gorgeous ring. The square diamond in the center sparkled in the bright lights above us. Tinier diamonds circled around it and embellised its beauty. All of this was set on a thick, gold band. Upon closer inspection, the band was engraved with scripty letters, reading, "To my Kels, Forever and Always, Love, Liam." Just like my necklace, which i happened to be wearing.

I found myself shaking even more than i had before my speech. Now was the perfect time to propose, but i never thought about it. This took me completely off guard. Not even having to think about my answer, i wept, "yes." and threw myself into Liam's arms. Everyone at the table began clapping. As always, not being able to help myself, i began to cry. Soaking Liam's nice suit jacket, i picked myself up and allowed Liam to place the ring on my still shaking hand. As he did, he whispered just loud enough for only me to hear, "I told you this would be the next ring I'd be putting on you." After he had plaeced the ring on my finger, i looked at it. It was so pretty, but what made it even better was that it was from Liam. I kept replaying the title in my head, "fiance." It sounded amazing.

Looking at my dad, he was smiling. Obviously, he had known about it. The  night couldn't get any better. I had graduated from college, had dinner with everyone i loved, and became the fiance to the love of my life, the man i had been dreaming about since i was 14.

Oh yeah, and later that night, i had succeeded in getting over my other fear~

******THE STORY IS NOOOOOOOT OVER! There is still more to be added!:)

Oh yeah, and when it says kelsey had, "succeeded in getting over her other fear." I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. Like i saidm i refuse to write about all that dirty stuff, so i hope that sentence paints the picture for you.

ATTENTION: If anyone is intrested or knows somebody on Wattpad that is willing to create a nice cover for my story, could you PLEEAASE let me know? I think my story will get more reads in the Watty Awards if it has a nice, professional looking cover.

I'd like the cover to include:

A *newer* picture of Liam Payne, with his buzz-cut or straight hair. ****NOT CURLY HAIR!!!!!*

"Dizzy's all it makes us." on the front

My username - AmandaStyles78

If you want to, you can add your username.

I will give you full credit for the cover!

If you're intrested, inbox me and send the cover to my email : AmandaDawn@gmx.com

~AmandaStylesssss<3