Chapter 24

LIAM'S P.O.V

3 WEEKS LATER

I was in the middle of having dinner with Kelsey when my phone began to ring. I didn't know if it was important or not, so i excused myself to answer it. I immdeiately regretted it after saying, "Hello?" and hearing Danielle on the other end.

"Heeeeey babe! What are you doing?"

"Having dinner." i said blankly.

Changing the topic, she said, "Well i was just letting you know that tomorrow we have a doctors appointment at 10:00."

Confused, i said, "We?"

"Yes Liam. For the baby!" Danielle excitedly shouted.

I already had plans with Kelsey tomorrow. Saturdays are our only days that we get to spend completely together. She has school during the week and she dedicates a few hours every sunday for studying.

I began to say, "but-" when i was interrupted by Danielle saying, "No buts, sir. It's your child, you have to come."

No matter how much i hated it, she was right, "Ok."i muttered and then i hung up.

*******

Kelsey wasn't very happy. She wasn't angry at me, but just about the whole situation. Still, her bubbly personality overpowered any frustration she had.

We really didn't have time to go out for a nice breakfast, so we stoppped for coffee real quick and headed for the clinic. Danielle was in the waiting room, reading a magazine. She was surprised to see Kelsey, but, surprisingly, didn't say a word.

When we were called, Danielle headed into the room, and so did I. Of course, Kelsey was polite and offered the stay outside, so I got to spend some alone time with Danielle. Yippee.

Before the doctor arrived, Danielle kept trying to start conversation. She was the last person i wanted to talk to. It's pretty bad when i didn't even notice i was reaching out my hand for Kelsey to grasp onto, when she wasn't even in the room.

I was surprised when the doctor walked in. He was young, and handsome. Not that I'm attracted to guys or anything, but you could just tell that's what girls would want. He was tall, fit, and had a nice smile. Those things are always on a girls list.

He introduced himself as Dr. Richards, and then he began right away. I probably sound like a wimp, but it was kinda gross. And to think i fathered that kid.

The picture on the screen didn't even look like a baby. Danielle was happily beaming though, and, strangley, so was Dr. Richards. He then asked us the horrible question, "Would you like to know the sex?"

Danielle quickly answered for us and shook her head yes. A few minutes later, he came back and smiled, "It's a girl."

Danielle excitedly squealed and grabbed my hand, "Did you hear that Liam?! Just what we wanted!"

I tried to act excited, so i forced a smile and said, "Yaay!" Danielle bought it.

KELSEY'S P.O.V

I was getting impatient. They had been in there for a while. Being the curious person i am, i put my head up to the door. I could hers the muffled voices of Danielle and another male, which i couldn't recognize.

"I'm so happy it's a girl babe. How about you?" said Danielle

The man said, "Couldn't be happier." Then  heard them kiss with an obnoxious smooching noise. Was that Liam?

"You're gonna be the best daddy ever." Danielle sweetly said.

That couldn't be Liam. My common sense was forgotten as i swung open the door, to see Danielle making out with a man in a white coat.

They awkwardly got up, and Danielle screamed, "Do you mind?"

"Sorry, i was just....err...wondering where Liam was."

"He went to the bathroom." she said, and then continued to kiss.

"Sorry for....interrupting..." I said awkwardly, and closed the door.

I had a giant grin on my face.

I knew the truth.

Liam wasn't the father.

And i had proof.

*****Another short chapter, but idk about you guys, I like short chapters. So, that's what i write.

Again, I'm gonna be writing like crazy because i want to enter this in the 2012 Watty Awards,

I know I'm not gonna win, but then i'll get more reads and fans. Then maybe my stories will be popular!:)

Votes and comments would be GREAAAT!:D

Follow me on Twitter. @MandyDezzner

Tweet me and I'll follow you! <3

~AmandaStylesssss:)