Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

LIAM’S P.O.V

Kelsey has been gone for a while.

The food already arrived, and by now the hot chocolate I ordered her was probably cool by now.

I decided to go see if she was ok, nobody could be in the bathroom this long without something being wrong.

I didn’t want to be rude and just walk into the girls bathroom, so I opened the door a bit, and yelled, “Kels…you ok in there? You’ve been gone for a while…”

That’s when I heard the familiar crying, but this time it was real.

I went in, thinking it was an appropriate excuse, and found Danielle crying on the floor. Her face was in her hands, and she was sobbing uncontrollably.

“Danielle, what happened?” I asked her. I sounded worried and I genuinely was.

“Kelsey…she….she shoved me into the sink. I….I hit my stomach….”

That didn’t sound like Kelsey at all. She was so gentle, and would never do anything to hurt a single soul. Danielle probably gave her a reason to do such a thing.

“Why?” I asked her, just waiting for another lie to escape her mouth.

“I don’t know why…she said to stay away from you….Liam…I’m…I’m just scared.”

I looked her in the eyes, and that’s when the horror sank in. The look in her eyes, the tone in her voice…I knew Danielle good enough, that I could tell her mood by the way she used to greet me.

And I knew that right now, she was telling the truth.

I grabbed her, and helped her up. Putting my arm around her, I helped her out of the bathroom. We may not be on the best terms, and honestly sometimes I can say I hate her, but I still care about her, no matter how much she annoys me sometimes.

Walking out, I asked her, “Where’d Kelsey go?”

She continued to cry, as se said, “I…I don’t know…she left I think.”

I decided that Kelsey wouldn’t mind if I brought Danielle back to the apartment for a little while and settle things. Besides, I was still worried if Kelsey was ok.

KELSEY’S P.O.V

I headed back to where Liam and I were sitting, there was food on the table, but no Liam.

I figured he went to the bathroom or something, and went and sat down. Stirring my hot chocolate, I looked up and saw Liam across the shop, heading towards the door.

His arm was around Danielle’s, and he was leaving the coffee-shop.

He didn’t even look back at me.

Did he freaking forget about me?

I knew I couldn’t trust him.

That asshole.

**OOOOH WHAT IS KELSEY GONNA SAY? Is she gonna give Liam a chance to explain, or is she gonna assume? IS THIS THE END OF LIAM AND KELSEY,AND THE 2ND BEGINNING OF LIAM AND DANIELLE? And the still burning question...is it Liams baby?

Or....plot twist! Does Liam meet a girl BRIANNA AND THEY FALL IN LOVE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

AND ZAYN MARRIED A GIRL NAMED CALLIE AND HAS 2 DAUGHTERS CORA AND ARIELLA

AND NIALL GOES ON THE SHOW SISTER WIVES AND MARRIES 2 GIRLS NAMED GINA AND SERENA

AND HARRY STYLES MEETS A GIRL NAMED AMANDA AND ITS LOVE AT FIRST FREACKING SIGHT?!

Idk...maybe!

and btw Cara Delashittlehead, exception my butttthole.

K byeeeers! :*

~Amanda Styles forevaaaaa<3