Interview - Preview of my next story

How did you like writing your first fan-fiction?

~It was actually more enjoyable than i had expected. I wrote the first 3 chapters one day, and then gave up. My friends told me it was really good and that i should continue it, so i did. It's actually really cool to be able to control everything that happens.

How was it making Danielle seem like the, "bad guy, " in your story?

~ It's actually kind of wierd. A few days after i wrote the first couple of chapters (where Liam and Danielle broke up) they actually did break up. I was very sad:( I loved Danielle, so i did feel really bad making Danielle seem so horrible. If Danielle ever reads this, I LOVE YOU!

Next fan-fiction?

~ Well my friend wants me to make her a super short story for her, so I'll do that. Then, I'm not sure. I want to write a different kind of fan-fiction, and I don't know who i wanna write about yet:)

Who's your, "favorite," from One Direction?

~ Well I don't really like picking favorites, because they're all equally important to the band. But I love Zayn's voice, Harry's hair, and Niall's accent. :)

When did you start liking One Direction?

~It's kind of weird that i remember the date, but June 27, 2012.

Do you write a lot?

~Other than for school, not really. But when i start writing, i really enjoy myself and i write a LOT

What's the best fan fiction you've ever read?

~Mine. Just kidding, nothing ever comes close to Alyloves1direction, especially the Step Brother!

Thanks for your support and follow @smary27 and @MandyDezzner on Twitter! <3

~AmandaStylesss<3