Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

KELSEY'S P.O.V

The next day, we headed straight for the furniture store, to get a bed for the guest room. I like to refer to it as Liam’s room, though…

I picked out a queen bed frame, and a mattress. We were going to pay when Liam pulled out his credit card.

“It’s my apartment, I can pay for it,” I told him, trying not to sound so harsh.

“Well, for all you’ve done for me, I figure this is the least I can do. Besides, the only reason your getting the bed is because I’m living with you now.”

The words kept replaying in my head. I’m living with you now. It was like a beautiful symphony. Since I was 14 years old, I had dreamed of hearing those words. Yes, back then I would’ve rather heard it from Louis (my “favorite” of the band) but there was something about Liam. Something….different. You think you know a person when you stalk them 24/7, but once you get to know them personally, you find out things that could never be documented in any fact book. I know I had only personally known him for…give or take 3 days, but we instantly clicked.

I must’ve blanked out for a couple seconds, because my the time I woke up from my little fan girl day dream, Liam was already putting the credit card back in his wallet. Looks like I didn’t win this round.

Of course, being the amazing gentleman that he is, he carried the bedframe while he had a worker carry the mattress. When we got to his car (We drove to Danielle’s flat to get it) he tipped the worker, and put everything in the large trunk.

After getting the bed inside, which I have to say, was quite challenging for two people to carry it up 6 stair cases to get up to my 3rd floor apartment, we spent about 2 hours avoiding the direction book and setting the bed up.

When we were finally finished, we headed to Danielle’s flat to pick up all of Liam’s stuff. We walked in, and I almost gasped at how bad it looked. Not bad, like, messy and not well kept. Bad, like, somebody took a baseball bat and vandalized the place.

“Uhh…Liam? What’s up with …”

“Danielle got mad a week ago because I came home late and she accused me of being out with some other girls,” he said like it was a usual thing

“Is… is she always like this..?” I drew out the end of my sentence.

“Lately, she has been. I was gonna break up with her soon anyways, if she didn’t change,” that’s when he (again) reminded me, “she didn’t change.”

I laughed, “yeah, I know, you told me” I noticed lots of picture frames on the walls. Every single one of them was Liam and Danielle,either arm in arm, hand in hand, sitting together, both beaming ear to ear. They looked so happy together; their relationship seemed perfect on the outside. I guess it’s just easier to plaster a smile on your face than explain what was wrong. I always saw a couple frames, smashed, on the ground.

“Why do you have a real estate book?” I laughed, picking up the book off of the coffee table

“I’ve been looking at other apartments,” he told me

Just to be a little tease, I picked it up, and threw it in the trash, “Looks like you won’t need that anymore!” I giggled.

Liam smiled at me, “You should be a comedian, now can you just grab my cologne in the bathroom? It cost me $300, I refuse to let Danielle throw it out the window or something.”

I walked into the bathroom, looking for the cologne. Finally finding it, I picked it up, and being the clutz I am, dropped it. Luckily, the trash was its safety net. I picked up the bottle out of the trash, when I noticed something. I wasn’t trying to be nosy, but don’t leave something at the top of the trash can if you don’t want it to be seen.

It was a pregnancy test, obviously Danielle’s.

And it was positive.

**UHHHH OHHHH.......What do you think will happen?! Does Liam know?! IS THAT WHY DANIELLE LEFT? Will Kelsey tell him, or keep it a secret so he doesnt go back to her???!

I would like to dedicate this story to all my friends, my 2 future Mrs. Horan's, my future Mrs. Malik, and my future Mrs. Payne. There would be no updates without them! <3**