Chapter 16

Liam's P.O.V.

I just kept staring at the words.

Father: Liam Payne

I kept looking at it, like it would eventually change if I just kept staring at it.

"What is it?" Kelsey asked me.

Oh I didn't want to show her. It would crush her, and I hated seeing her beautiful smile fade into that hurt face. Like I couldn't even control my body, I handed her the letter.

I knew she had reached the bottom when I heard her gasp.

That's when she ran out of the apartment, hysterically crying.

KELSEY'S P.O.V

I ran.

Just ran away.

He had lied to me.

That lying son of a bitch.

Before I knew it, I was drowning in my own tears. Sprinting down the stairs, I lost my footing on the last step and tumbled into the stairway wall. I didn't care that it hurt. I didn't care that I probably made a fool of myself. I just wanted Liam here to hold me, but I wanted him to go die at the same time.

That's when I heard a familiar voice next to me say, "You ok, Kelsey?"

I didn't want to look up and show them how I looked, but I did anyways. My mascara was probably running down my face. I picked my head up and got lost in the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen.

Harry's.

He bent down next to me, and helped me up.

"Let's go back up to your apartm-"

That's when I interrupted him, "I don't wanna see him. I don't wanna see Liam."

Harry looked puzzled, but went along.

"Ok. We won't. Wanna head to my flat? It's just about 10 minutes away from here."

I nodded, because I couldn't spit anything out.

We got into Harry's car, and began to drive away.

LIAM'S P.O.V

After Kelsey slammed the door shut, I just broke down.

Hysterically crying, and still clutching the letter, I felt like a big baby. Why can't I take responsibility for my actions? It still doesn't make sense though. But Danielle had real proof, I didn't.

I didn't know why I was crying. I doubt it was because I was the father; I could deal with that. Maybe the fact that my Kels could never trust me again. Maybe because I hurt her so bad. Maybe because I'm afraid I'm gonna lose her.

That's when i got a text from Harry

'Hey, what happened with u and Kelsey? I was coming up to ur apartment when I found her on the ground in the hallway crying. She refused to see u.'

I found that my fingers were shaking so bad that you could barely read what I typed. Damn, I was a bloody mess.

'Danjelle got a praternity tedt provig that im the dad'

That's all I could say.

A few seconds later, I got a reply 'u said its impossible. u guys havent had sex for over a month'

I replied with, 'ik Harry. But she has proof. Kelsey will nvr trust me again'

That's when the waterworks started again. I read the reply, which was fuzzy through the tears

'dude just give her time. hey do u mind if I take her to my flat? shes a mess, and im afraid shes not in the mood to see you'

I trusted Harry. 'sure. im gonna go straighten things out with danielle'

The final text read 'Good luck bro'

Just to show that I cared about Kelsey, which i did, I sent a text saying 'take care of my Kels'

The typical Harry, replies with 'I will;)'

I put my phone in my pocket, got in my car, and headed towards Danielle's flat.

KELSEY'S P.O.V.

I tried hard not to cry.

I didn't want to look like a baby in front of Harry. Sure, he was only 4 years older than me, but still.

Why did I care about how I acted in front of Harry? Sure, I liked him. I would certainly date him. Wait, did I just say that? I can't do that to Liam. Ugh, Liam. I hope he steps on a lego.

But his hair. Those loose curls that were so imperfectly perfect. These green eyes that sucked you in. Even his penis shaped nose looked damn sexy on him.

I decided stop eye raping (heh? Nice vocal?;) him. I had a boyfriend.

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk about that happened." Harry said. I just couldn't say no to that slow, heavy British accent.

I took a deep breath. "Liam's the father of Danielle's baby. He assured me he wasn't, which obviously means he was lying."

Harry then replied, "I'm not claiming to have words of wisdom, but I don't think he was lying, Kelsey. Danielle is sneaky, I told him to get rid of her a long time ago. Besides, anything couldve happened. All it takes is one mistake."

Harry's words really inspired me. I don't think I ever thought Liam was lying. I think I just needed someone to reassure me of that. I was gonna find Liam, I couldn't let Danielle ruin our relationship.

"Harry, can you take me back to my flat? I...wanna talk to Liam."

"He went to Danielle's flat to straighten things out with her. Want me to take you there instead?"

"Please." I said

*******************************

Arriving at the apartment building, I didn't even wait for an elevator, I sprinted up 2 stairs at a time.

All I wanted to do was tell Liam how much I loved him.

Since this used to be Liam's old place, Harry didn't even think twice or throwing open the door.

When he did, I saw Danielle smashing her lips against Liam's, and he wasn't resisting.

*DRAMMMAAAAA. And kudos to me for typing this whole thing on my iPod, on a like 3 inch by 2 inch keyboard.

You liked how I incorporated "eye raping?" ehh? ;)

-AmandaStyles<3 xx