Chapter 23

KELSEY'S P.O.V

The next morning, i woke up on the couch, my face snuggled into Liam's chest. My movement woke him. When he opened his eyes and saw me, he smiled and kissed the top of my head, "Good morning, beautiful."

I could listen to that all day.

I got up off of Liam so that he could get up, too. He looked at his phone and smirked, "Looks like the lads were worried about me."

Liam turned the screen to face me, and there were dozens of messages from all of them.

There was also a few messages from Danielle, saying anything to, "I'm sorry," to, "I hate you."

I smiled when i caught a glimpse of Harry's message, reading, "Hey mate how is Kelsey?

After throwing on a hoodie sweatshirt, black leggings, and a pair of boots, we were out of the door and headed towards the breakfast place a couple blocks down. We figured Danielle couldn't find us there.

When we walked in, we found that Niall, Harry, Louis, and Zayn were already there and seated. Liam and I sat down and got our menus. Conversation broke out after everyone ordered.

I didn't think they would, but i was praying they wouldn't bring up yesterday.

"What is up with Danielle lately?" Louis asked, "she's been really weird. Like why did she mention....you know..."

Liam caught on, and immediatelt replied with, "She's weird."

That's when Harry asked the follow-up question, "And what are you gonna do about the baby?"

Liam froze after being reminded that he still fathered her child, "I still have no idea how it's our kid. I guess I'm gonna have to do what I have to do."

Harry kept the conversation going, "I don't know mate, she's a mischevous person. Are you sure the praterntiy test was real?"

Liam thought about this for a second, "well it was from the hospital, so i guess so."

After breakfast, we stuck with yesterday's original plan. We walked into the old fashioned Bowling Alley, got our bowling shoes, and headed to our lane. We all made a bet that loser bought lunch. Once the game got going, things got serious. I never knew how competitive bowling could be. I was never a very good bowler, and still wasn't. All of them kept making fun of me as i ot 4's and 5's. Even with a strike and a spare, i was still stuck purchasing lunch that day.

Of course, they chose an expensive Italian restaurant right next to the Bowling Alley. They all smirked and grinned at me when they orderd the most expensive things on the menu. When the time came to pay for the meal, all of them pulled out their wallets and paid for their share of the meal. I looked with confusion at all of them. Harry then said, "We weren't gonna make you pay for lunch, Kelsey. It was just fun teasing you." Harry smiled at me.

From then on, i spent everyday with the five of them. When i got out of school, i did my homeowork, and then we either went to their mansion, went out for dinner, or even just walked around the city. It was amazing spending time with them. Charlotte came along a lot, too. When i was 14, i never imagined being best friends with all of them.

Danielle would always try to tag along, as well. I didn't let her bother me anymore. Neither did Liam. Everything was going so perfect. I had a great girlfriend, Charlotte. The boys who i have been dremaing about since i was 14 are now my bestfriends, I live in a dream city, i go to an amzing college and study a subject that i truly enjoy. Most of all, i was dating the greatest man alive.

Life couldn't get any better.

*******I know it was a very short chapter, but i just needed a filler chapter before the next main event occurs. What do you think that main event is????;)

I'm thinking about entering this story in the Watty Awards 2012 contest. I know it won't win, but it'll give the story some publicity and more readers. That means i need to finish the story by October 31st....I may be able to!:)

Follow me on Twitter! @MandyDezzner (That's not my actual last name, but i didn't want to use my real one!)

~AmandaStylezzzzzzz<3  xxx