Chapter 3

Although he couldn't tell if they were male or female he assumed that if he didn't ask It wouldn't really matter. The closest being to them happened to be a grayish fish like being. Stopping a short distance away Tsuna cleared his throat and waited for a second as to see if they could hear or if he should try communicating thru motions. Luckly they turned to him and Tsuna waved at them. They waved back and Tsuna smiled taking a deep breath he tried to see if they would understand him. He was nervous and a little panicky hoping to not be attacked or offend the others.

"Hello, my name is Tsuna (Hiee! My voice. What language is this I don't even know. How was I able to speak it.)."as he spoke he noticed his words seemed not to be his own language but a completely different one. Controlling his shock, he looked over at them and waited for their response they seemed rather shocked and nodded before responding.

"Hello, Tsuna I'm Kris and this is Gin and Fin." Said Kris when he spoke. Tsuna noted that their language seemed to be different from what he was hearing. Judging by the movement of their mouth. Guessing that it must be a spell or something to do with the room they were in he was rather happy. At leiste they could understand each other.

"Kris if you don't mind me asking would you tell me how long you been here?" asked Tsuna trying to remain as non-threatening as possible.

"We been here for half an hour. Also, if you don't mind me asking could you tell us what you are we are sirens by the way." Said Kris

"Not at all I'm human, Thanks for talking to me, goodbye (Is it okay to stop talking now? Was that too rude?)." Said Tsuna as he waved at them. They waved as him as he walked back James instantly grabbed him pulling him closer to their group.

"What did they say." James asked as the group came closer to him. He noticed that the room was looking at them.

"Frist let me go, everyone is staring." After being let go, Tsuna began to say what he had found out. Before he could walk away from the group he noticed a few different beings' motion for one of them to go he saw Kris among the group in the middle. Kyoko pushed him forward to the group. Tsuna walk to them in a calm and steady manner once he arrived at what he assumed to be a bird man waved at him in the group of multiple different beings he noticed that there were others. There were many types of beings there and soon they began to discuss and soon Tsuna found that although no one knew how long they would be here they should all try and stop each other from fighting until the giant doors opened. A Phoenix had gravely explained that there was a plank on the door giving instructions to wait until everyone arrived and then the doors would open thirty minutes later after they all spoke and agreed they each went back to their own group there were a few who didn't have a group since they were also forced sacrifices.

Time passed by slowly as they waited for the doors to open. Soon after the doors opened reveling a smiling creature it slowly extended and enlarged appearing as a towering figure causing all those present to become alarmed.

"Another demon. Don't worry DameTsuna looks like it's your guide (This must be the realms trial of death)." Said the voice in a low tone Tsuna guessed that the voice was helping him he wondered why it would he had a strange suspicion that it wanted to just cause trouble for him and his life would not be calm anymore. "Well DameTsuna I can help you get out of here alive. If you hadn't noticed this is a trial. You'll all be tested if you don't have what it takes you'll die." Said the voice in an uninterested manner.

"W-what I don't think I can do this. I'm going to die." Tsuna mumbled as he backed up to the wall behind him. The demon at the doors began to pull out cards and sent it to all those present. Tsuna noticed two nearly stuck together cards floated in front of him.

"DameTsuna grab the cards there are credentials for the test up ahead. (To be noticed by a low-level demon what a shame.)" said the voice. Tsuna grabbed both the cards and held them in his hands he they were blank with no information on it. "DameTsuna put one of the cards in the backpack. Don't be noticed hurry while there distracted." Tsuna quickly shoved one card away it was rather easy seeing that he was in the back.

"Um... What's your name? (We have been talking for a while but what should I call the voice.)" Tsuna mumbled under his breath he noticed the demon at the front of the room smile at him. Before It began to speak.

"To all the contestants congratulations on coming here and taking the realm trials. The trials will allow those of you who are worthy to go to the upper realm and be able to train there. Since you are already here there is no possibility of going back depending on how well you do if you die your soul will be sent to the appropriate realm so that you may try again in your next life. The cards you have just received will serve as your ID and will record all your accomplishments as well as your stats. When you complete a trial, you'll receive points which can be used to buy food and other necessary items. If you fail a trial you will die, after a trial you'll have a week of rest there will be tasks which can be completed to earn you more points. Depending on your performance during both trials and tasks you'll be placed in corresponding positions every month. Those in the top hundred will receive ten extra points every month those in the top ten will gain twenty points every month. The first trial will begin in an hour after the trial your cards will update those of you who pass will continue those who fail will die. Go thru those doors when you're ready for the test." Said the demon before disappearing.

"Call me Reborn, anyways DameTsuna if you want to survive form a contract with me this will get easier for both of us if you do." Said Reborn. Tsuna felt he had no hope of passing on his own and nodded. After he nodded he felt his arm burn and he stilled as he heard Reborn's voice in his head 'Well DameTsuna now that were in a contract we can communicate by thoughts. Also go thru the door if you're not out of this room by the time an hour is up you'll die.' With Reborn's advice he quickly crossed the room and walked out the doors he noticed that he was the only one who crossed and everyone else was still not moving. Once he looked down at his card to see his information.

Name: Tsunayoshi Sadawa Lv:1 Age: 18

Sex: Male Race: Human(???)

Flames: 1000/1000 Health: 50/50

Attack: 10 Intelligence: 50

Skills: Cooking, Hyper Intuition, Pain resistance Speed: 60

Trials: 1/100 Points: 10

Tsuna decided to look around the new room he noticed that the others had not noticed he had left. 'Dame Tsuna give me some flames so we can go do some tasks.' Said Reborn 'Okay but how do I do that.' Tsuna asked "DameTsuna is really Dame simply feel the link and pour flames into it.' Tsuna felt the flames in his body and found the link on his arm he began to pour flames into it and only stopped when he felt a little dizzy. After he pour his flames into the link he found a shadow come out of his backpack and he watch in amazement as it transformed into a one-year-old child.