Extra 5

Enma thought about what Tsuna had said before he did not need to be useful that is was Reborn's job. He noticed Reborn had really been the most useful of the three of them he also noticed that just like him Tsuna had anxiety. It seemed to be hard for them to do things and Reborn did not really seem to mind rather he preferred them needing him to help them. Reborn in Enma's eye was a strange guy he seemed to be bossy but he really like helping others but would not let himself be taken advantage of. He would not let the other know he notice for all Reborn tried to hide it Reborn liked Tsuna to the point it was scary.

He noticed a group had been following them and was saying cruel things about him and Tsuna. Although Reborn was not mentioned he, while Tsuna was distracted, beat them to a pulp. Reborn would kiss Tsuna when Tsuna was sleeping and he would always stay near Tsuna when he had the chance. Reborn had told him that he did not see him as an enemy but as Tsuna's toy apparently Reborn knew his feelings but saw him as so much of a failure he would never be able to top. Sadly, Enma felt the same he also felt Tsuna would not be able to top him either. In Reborn's words 'At most all you'll do is kiss and touch each other but the deed between you two won't happen.'

Enma was upset but he realized Reborn gave his full consent to him and Tsuna being together. Well if Reborn was there, that point had been made clear. Tsuna was unaware being the deep sleeper he was did not hear that. Reborn was a rather considerate being he was aware he couldn't be fully sweet to Tsuna even if he tried he was a demon after all. He knew Enma would be nothing but sweet to him while he was bitter like medicine.

Reborn was though but for all the harsh word and tourtuerish training he had only ever been helping Tsuna become better and succeed in his own bittersweet way. Enma knew he was soft and indulgent anything Tsuna wanted to do he was willing and ready to do but he noticed how they had somehow begun to dull their ability to act and think slowly becoming to indulge in each other and in this place, they were at if Reborn was not there he was sure that death would have come to take them both. Reborn was the reason and Enma was joy and Tsuna was home welcoming and accepting always ready to open his heart and care for others.