Chapter 11

Tsuna and Enma walked around the island looking for food there were many exotic fruits which Tsuna and Enma collected one of each kind and kept going they walked all over the island taking an hour a half of another but failed to find water. When they got back to the group they found Reborn had already began to mark out were to cut the wood to make the base of a boat.

"Reborn these are the type of fruits we found. We didn't find any water, what should we do, if we run out." Tsuna asked as he and Enma put down the fruits they had found.

"Gather the palm tree leaf's, after that go look for a flat stone or a big stone we can cut." Reborn said sending them back off. "Do any of you have a pot?" said Reborn then he received a large pot by one of the members. Reborn then proceeded to boil sea water and string the leaves over the pot and placing cups under the end of the leafs to catch water. When Tsuna and Enma returned they saw six cups catching water as it dripped of the leaves. They place the stone down and Reborn quickly made it flat at sent them off to find twigs and large leaf is laying around. When they got back with the materials Reborn finally allowed them to rest and they all had lunch.

"DameTsuna and Loser Enma when your done eating grab the large leaves and I will show you how to pull them apart to make a rope. We are going to need a lot of rope and some nets too. Three of you will continue to work on the ship, two others should use a bit of wood and make barrels. The other two will keep cutting trees don't cut trees with fruits." Reborn said as he began to get up after finishing going thru their things he pulled out a blanket and some tread and a needle Tsuna wondered where he got them. In the span of four day is they made the ship's body and the mast as well as a few sails. They had finished filling three barrels and had a bunch of rope and a huge net. Reborn said they now needed spare planks and food. They were making some boxes to keep some fruit they were cutting down when it started to rain. Reborn told them to ignore the rain and begin to put the things in the ship. Enma and Tsuna were picking up some crabs in the rain when they noticed the sea shore had gotten closer.

"Reborn is it just us or is the sea coming closer to the island?" asked Tsuna as he quickly placed the carbs in a box.

"It should be part of the trial. It might be possible to survive here if the water levels do not raise. Go, get more fruits and we will set off in an hour." Reborn said as he was tying down boxes below the deck. After everyone had gathered they began to push the ship into the water and got on board Tsuna noticed that the Island began to get further away. He and Enma sat next to each other as Reborn began to shout commands to the other seven. The night soon came Reborn laid down in between them and went to sleep. They were happily sleeping near each other and a week a sailing catching fish passed by quickly. They were sitting down eating when they were suddenly on a different floor. Looking around their bags laid next to them and the demon was present in the room. Reborn looked down at the card and smirked.

"DameTsuna flames." Said Reborn after Tsuna gave him Flames once again he noticed Reborn grew again. The others were all shocked except for the demon.

" on gaining more power. I have been wondering for a while you have been increasing your power quite easily you don't seem to be a lower demon, but you seem rather weak at the moment." Said the other demon while looking at Reborn

"Don't ask questions that will get you killed." Was all Reborn said, but the demon just laughed, and the door moved to open. Leading them to the next town.

"The next trail will not be a team trail good luck." The demon said before disappearing. Tsuna began to follow Reborn who had begun to walk out of the room. Enma noticed the way the others looked at them after they saw Reborn change. Their faces were a mix of fear and disperse, Enma walked calmly behind Tsuna as he noticed the town was much smaller and there seemed to be almost no shops. The guild up ahead was smaller and the people that they passed were talking amongst themselves. He felt their pointed gazes as they passed by. Tsuna who had been following Reborn without thinking found Reborn took them to an inn instead of the guild. Reborn motioned for them to follow him Although Tsuna and Enma were a little confused they followed him in without question. Reborn ignored the front desk and headed to the dining area, then he went straight to the kitchen. When they entered the kitchen, they were meet by a man in red robes and black hair. When he saw Reborn he smiled and offered him a dark drink.

"DameTsuna, Loser Enma go get us a room I'll stay here for a while you two go take a nap or something." Reborn handed them all three card and jumped on the counter as the other man pulled a stool closer. "Charge three point on mine." He said shooing them off and began talking to the other in a happy manner. Tsuna and Enma went back to the front desk the lady there gave them a disapproving gaze.

"Can we get a room for three people?" Tsuna asked the lady clicked her tongue and pulled out a book she gave them a nasty gaze as if to say 'the card' Tsuna was uncomfortable and handed the cards over. "This one can you charge three." Tsuna said pointing at Reborn she angrily huffed and finished the transaction them throw a key at them and pushed the cards away as if they were toxic. Tsuna and Enma were truly uncomfortable and wanted to leave as soon as possible. They went to their room and looked at each other and said nothing for a while. Enma looked at the cards in Tsuna's hand and got an Idea.

"Tsuna do you want to compare cards?" Asked Enma as he pointed at them. Tsuna nodded and placed the cards where they could see them.

: Tsunayoshi Sadawa Lv: 5 Age: 18

Sex: Male All P: 200 Race: Human(???)

Flames: 3500/3500 Rank: D Health: 200/200

Attack: 60 Intelligence: 58

Skills: Cooking, Hyper Intuition, Pain resistance Speed: 68

Trials: 5/100 Tasks: 40 Points: 183

Name: Renato Sinclair Lv: 5 Age: ???

Sex: Male All P: 200 Race: Demon

Flames: 1300/1300 Rank: D Health: 14000/14000

Attack: 5000 Intelligence: 5000

Skills: (???)... Speed: 5000

Trials: 5/100 Tasks: 40 Points: 183

Name: Enma Kortza Lv: 5 Age: 18

Sex: Male All P: 200 Race: Golem

Flames: 1054/1054 Rank: D Health: 1000/1000

Attack: 60 Intelligence: 58

Skillis: Knitting, Sewing, Damage resistance Speed: 68

Trials: 5/100 Tasks: 40 Points: 184

Enma noticed his Status was nearly the same as Tsuna's except for the flames and health that was. Tsuna yawned and wondered what they should do now he ended up leaning on Enma and falling asleep. Enma simply followed him to sleep as they waited for Reborn.