Chapter 13

To say that Tsuna had an easy opponent was a lie once the woman had called him into a stage one of the three instantly jumped into the ring. Before the lady said start the man suddenly turned into a medium size dragon. Tsuna barely jumped out of the way of the flames to avoid being burned alive. He did not get a chance to think as a tail sung to him he could only jump up to avoid it as if to make matters worse a claw slammed him to the ground knocking the air out of him. His meeting with the ground had raised dirt into the air giving him a chance to uppercut the dragon with all his strength. The dragon only went back for a second more surprised at having been hit and Tsuna still being alive. Soon Tsuna dodging the blows and the other constantly sending occurred. Covering his fist with his flames hurt but allowed him to land a more powerful hit. Tsuna had been trying his best to land hits on the other out of every ten hits only five would land. Tsuna's flames were more than others but with his body could not take a long fight while using flames. Even with Reborns training twenty minutes of flame use turned into forty and he was reaching the thirty-minute mark soon. After a few minutes of fighting Tsuna managed to land a blow to the others head and knock the other out.

Tsuna's body felt heavy and could barely stand it took all his strength to stand straight and not fall over. The pain he felt was slowly subsiding but with every breath he could fell a knew pain in his chest.

The woman smiled at him. "Congratulations on your victory will you choose to keep the points of your opponent?" she asked Reborn's voice came into his mind next ' you better say yes, or I'll beat you up next.' With that in mind he nodded. "Your opponent has twelve points they will be taken as a passage fee you still required eight points please hand me your card." With that Rebon came over and handed Tsuna his card and with that Tsuna's fight was over. Reborn was next the fight was over with a kick and reborn got ten points which went to his passage. Enma's fight was short as well since once his opponent walked onto the stage Enma used gravity on him and was quickly the victor with fifteen points. The revive was a cute little bow with their name on it. Once they entered the tenth floor they headed to an inn and an angry nine-year-old Reborn left Tsuna to rest and while he treated his wounded.

Enma had begun to lay down when a flash of light orange shone on Tsuna. A second later a soft "Gao" was heard as a cute little lion was jumping around Tsuna licking his wounds soft meows escaped the lion as it tried to comfort Tsuna. Enma and Tsuna began to blush at the little lion's cute actions. But Reborn grabbed the lion and threw it at Enma. "Keep it away from DameTsuna now I have to reclean the wounds." Reborn said as he glared at the lion in Enma's arms. Enma began to pet the lion in comfort as Tsuna could only stare in envy, the little lion seemed to both want to stay in Enma's arms and leave to go to Tsuna's side. It untimely stayed in Enma's arms as Reborn began to reclean his wounds during the recleaning Reborn noticed the wounds were healing faster.

In Enma's world he and the cute lion were playing until Reborn kicked him and took the lion by the tail holding him upside down and throw it at Tsuna. "DameTsuna this lion seems to be you ring since its yours then name it." Reborn said a he looked at the lion and Tsuna. Tsuna grabbed the lion and looked at it, feeling happy with a strange feeling of content Tsuna smiled and said.

"Natsu. That will be you name." The little lion Natsu was happy and licked Tsuna's face and cuddled with Tsuna. Enma came close and wanted to play with Natsu, Reborn simply minded his own business and began to prepare medicine out of the things they had previously gotten. Tsuna had a broken rib, a fracture leg bruising all over and the bones in his hands were shattered by using flames he caused his tissues to slightly burn due to not using a conductor. By using flames in on body without using conductors your body would become more and more hurt over time would cause problems with flame flow in your body. The only place in your body that the rule did not apply was the head but in other parts it would slowly erode the channel flame used while passing through your body.

If the channels were completely eroded flames would begin to leak at first it would not be a big problem but as time progressed, you would begin to be unable to properly regain flames. Your body would notice more flames could fit since your body would not fill and more flames at a higher rate would gather until suddenly you burst into flames. After man deaths there were a few remedies to fix the erosion and Reborn had always prepared and had been gathering herbs while they progressed. Many might not notice but a lot of the request to gather were ingredients for many potions the problem with them was they tended to grow in different environments with only few flames. Reborn had noticed this and collected extras in case such events happened. After an hour of crafting Reborn had finished thee medicine it would require several doses to completely fix the problem which Reborn would make later. At the moment he made two portions one for Tsuna and the other for Enma. Explained the medicine and why they need to take it was fast Reborn told them to rest for two days and the next day they would go to a shop to find conductors for their flames to no longer aggravate their situation.