Chapter 16

Tsuna was currently processing a ginger root by cutting it slightly to make smaller pieces for the material. Ever ginger root was enough to make two potions and if more than required was used the potion would fail. If they failed with both attempts to try again would be twenty P so he was being extra careful. After instructions by both Reborn and their potion teacher Tsuna was completely taking his time to make the potion and stopping to check his work. At the moment the ginger had to be crushed into powder to mix with blue bell flowers and two drops of black eared rabbit blood he had already prepared the other two and his small pot was now boiling he had filled with bog water which was a grayish green color. After adding the ingredients in order and waiting for the change of color Tsuna sighed in relief to see it change to a light blue color and began to pour it into a bottle and caped it and called their teacher over who gave him a passing grade. With his new points Tsuna went outside to see Reborn waiting once he sat down next to him as they waited for Enma it took only five minutes for Enma to come back.

Their days were rather fast and easy the 11 trial was as Reborn had said a simple trial which covered what they learned about flames. Their whole group began to walk through the doors and a Red Phoenix explained the trial. "In this trial you'll need to put the basics of what you have learned to test. In the higher realms it is a requirement to learn about flames if you to grow stronger. Once you enter the next room you will have to choose of two questions if you choose wrong you will be killed. A word of advice although you are choosing in a group you will have to answer as an individual. One question could have a different answer depending on the person being asked there are only ten questions." After that they walked into the room there were around four hundred people in the room they were part of last year's contestants they had taken so long that they knew group had reached them.

Tsuna noticed that since they meet the people from the ninth floor that if you took a long time to pass a trial you might die in the Trial due to old age. Some of the past trials they had taken a while, but they still passed the others in their own group-year and he could tell it would take a while for them to catch up. As he was looking at the group he notices that they were lazing around siting on the ground. He had a confused look as he watched them just completely dropping their guard.

"Which flames are the most dominant in your body?" a voice spoke, and many doors appeared Tsuna walked to the sky door and walked in after he walked in he noticed many people walk into their own door and they came in to another room he found Enma and Reborn and regrouped with them. They heard a scream and turn to see a chard corpse in one of the doors which caused Tsuna some panic. After the first one there was three others a minute later the voice reappeared. "Which flame is the flame of Harmony?" to which there were many people going to the doors, but a few people walked into a wrong door the correct door was sky. In that fashion Tsuna and Enma along with Reborn finished the trial. Tsuna felt confused that they would go through the wrong door after many people already proved which door was the correct one. The eleventh floor was different than he had taught instead of an Inn and a bunch of stores there was only a small counter with a small bulletin explaining that they must find tasks herbs and survive anyway they could. Until the end of the week where they could choose to stay at the last week or proceed at the end of this week.

Reborn had led them to hunt for every item and they had found a good location to sleep. Tsuna and Enma realized that the herbs were easy to find, and they collected a bunch which began his lecture on herbs and potion making. To Tsuna everything was confusing, but he tried his best to remember what Reborn was teaching. They spent the next week training and when time came they left to the trail which was completely easy whit the herbs they collected they had to make a potion if they did not collect enough herbs they could buy it from the person giving the trial. Reborn had not only showed them many potions they could make with the herbs but also made them make the potions themselves. And with that they were on the twelfth floor Tsuna felt he did not understand why he had a feeling that they should have taken longer to pass the Trail.