Chapter 4

"DameTsuna once Your level increases you'll get more flames which can help me get back to my original appearance since you don't have enough flames I can only appear in this form. I'll be helping you, but you must keep providing flames." After Reborn said that Tsuna pick him up without thinking. The room started to be flooded by the other participants he got weird looks from the other participants who noticed him there. They kept casting strange gazes to Reborn, but he ignored them and waited for the trial to end.

"Tsuna? So, this is where you went. Where did you get that kid from?" asked Kyoko She was followed by the rest of the group and they sent weird glances at him.

"He was alone, so I decided to watch him he is also a participant." Said Tsuna without looking at Kyoko. He heard angered grones from James and the others as they looked at him.

"You can't even protect you're self and you want to take care of a kid you found!" Yelled James. "Tsuna you two will hold us back don't follow us we won't help you or that brat." said Jonathan. "Go somewhere else don't stand next to us." Said Sid.

"I-i was here first you go." Said Tsuna he was rather upset he had not once asked them for any help and they were acting as if they had been saving him at each step. Kyoko simply frowned, and Hana looked a little worried at the child.

"Tsuna you're really going to choose a kid you found over us." Said Kyoko looking offended. The group began to sneer at him, but he ignored them. Reborn looked annoyed with them but did nothing. After the time was up the demon appeared again.

"Congratulations on passing the first test out of 10,000 participants 9,210 passed the first test." Once he said that the doors closed and open the opposite way showing a town full of shops and inns. "The first test showed determination if you hesitated to much you won't be able to make it out alive. Now in the town thru those doors is where you can rest for the next week." After saying that the demon disappeared Tsuna ignored Kyoko and the others and walk to the town to start some tasks.

Tsuna was wondering where to go until Reborn's voice went thru his mind telling him were to go. 'DameTsuna go to the larger building in the center over there the one with the sign that says guild that's where the tasks are given out.' Tsuna walk to the large building it was rather nicely decorated but not overly so when he walked inside he saw a few beings at an information desk and walked up to them. "Hello, Is this were we can get tasks?" asked Tsuna to the smiling guy on the other side of the desk.

"Yup. Do you and your brother need the full explanation, or would you like to only hear the things relating tasks?" asked the other although he had a cheerful attitude he seemed to be upset.

"Um... could we have the full explanation please?" Tsuna asked although the other just smiled and laughed he began to explain.

"This is the first guild of 100 during your trial. I am a worker and participant once you go up to the tenth floor you will be given two weeks of wait until your next trial. Every ten floors you will get one more week and once you get to the thirtieth floor you can get a job depending on your ability every job will contract you for one week and will give you a random amount of points. Points can be used for food and a place to live as well as for weapons and potions. There are many items that cost a lot of points and will help you with your journey. As soon as you get to the fortieth floor you can get week extensions for points which will let you stay on the floor. Some of the people who can't pass the next trial will chose to stay. Although you were told that if you fail a trial you'll die but once you get to the ten floor you will get a revive which will teleport you away before you die. You were told about a ranking system before everyone starts at level F as you do tasks you will improve you level and be able to do high leveled tasks. To improve from F to E you need to do five F rank task from E to D you need to do ten tasks. The first ten floors only have F and E task but as you progress the floors the levels of tasks will improve. Now there are a few tasks you can do right now but the points you will get are one to five. F rank tasks only give one or three points E rank gives you four to six. Depending on the number of tasks you complete you will be ranked with the persons on your floor so if you're a rank E and the rest of the people are rank F you will automatically be first. You will be separated by rank and within the rank total amount of points you have acquired. Now that you heard the information will you be taking a task, or would you prefer to wait after checking out the other buildings." Stated the other.

"Will take a task" said Reborn.

"Okay the tasks are over there on the bulletin you can do two tasks at the same time but remember only do what you can handle. If you fail a task it will reflect on your ranking if you have the same number of points as another person you'll be ranked below them, Good luck." Said the guy in a cheerful manner.

"Thank you." Said Tsuna as he walked to the bulletin board and readed the tasks.

1. Collect 10 silver grass from the plains. (a picture of the silver grass was on the paper) 2P

2. Gather 20 spring flowers. (a pic of the flower) 2P

3. Kill 1 red belly boar (a pic of the boar) 5P

4. Collect 5 blue fish from the lake 1P

5. Collect 10 silk worms 1P

6. Gather fire wood 10 bundle's 3P

7. Find Blue firefly 3P

8. Gather the 4 fangs of a black snake 4P

9. Find the lightning bird that rests in the forest 5P

10. Kill 10 red foxes 4P

"Well Dame Tsuna grab both the third and ninth." Said Reborn Although Tsuna was rather weak he had gone hunting before, so he didn't think those tasks would be difficult. Grabbing both tasks, He went back to the Information desk where he noticed a line had formed after getting in line he had to wait ten minutes before it was his turn. Once he got to the front he was greeted by the same guy as before.

"Hello, again did you find a task you wanted?" he asked

"Yes, we did but I was wondering if we both get the points, or do they go half to each or can we not do the tasks together at all?" said Tsuna in a bit of a flustered panic. 'DameTsuna don't act like an idiot calm down.' Said Reborn

"Oh yes up to five people can do the same task if you team up. I need to register your task with your card so please hand me your selected task and your cards. When you have the tasks done bring back the animal or whatever thing you had assigned back here. My name is Yamato Takeshi by the way yours?" Said Takeshi with a smile it was a kind smile rather it felt real making Tsuna smile back as he handed the tasks and their card.

"My names Tsunayoshi but you can call me Tsuna. This is Reborn." Tsuna said after feeling much better and calmer then he was before. Takeshi smiled at them and proceed the tasks to their cards.

"Nice to meet you both good luck on your tasks." Said Takeshi as he handed back their cards. With that Tsuna and Reborn left heading to the forest in search of their requested items. It didn't take long for them to find the Red belly boar which was in a group of twenty. They were around four and half feet tall which caused Tsuna distress as he began to look in his bag for and appropriate weapon to use. To his luck he was only able to find a knife as he was feeling distressed Reborn call out to him.

"DameTsuna hurry up and grab some rope." Said Reborn who was sitting on top of a now dead red belly boar and all the other boars had disappeared. Tsuna stilled for a min and then began to look for rope which he luckily had. Tying it to the boar Tsuna looked at Reborn with an uneasy look. "DameTsuna you need to improve your strength. I will help with these two tasks they are too hard for you now. During this week I'm going to train you if your two weak you'll be killed so start pulling let us head deeper into the woods we still need the bird." Reborn said as he jumped onto Tsuna's head. Tsuna understood he needed to get stronger there were many things he couldn't do but he had to live so he grabs the rope and began to pull the boar.