Extra 2

Yamato Takeshi was determined to get thru the trials but was run low on points, so he took a job. The points he got were barely enough to get by. He had arrived at his new job as a clerk for the new batch of contestants which he did not mind until he saw someone he had once knew. Tsuna walked in the door carrying a baby he knew Tsuna's nature. He probably found it and decided to keep it and help. Tsuna had always been a caring person who would go out of his way to help others. He felt upset he wanted to go up to Tsuna and help him with the baby. He stop and look at the baby again after being there for a while he had meet many different beings and by now could tell a demon by sight. Many questions came to him most of them were concerned over the only friend he had ever had. He was the most popular back then, but it did not stop him from being sent away. He only remembered Tsuna trying to go with him thru the portal and crying trying to stop them from sending him away. Although he kept a smile his emotions were chaotic he noticed them come to him and could see that Tsuna could still tell his true emotions. Although he did not say anything he noticed how the two of them were acting as if they knew each other. When he had asked if they were brothers he could tell the demon had noticed the glances he sent Tsuna.

When they checked out their tasks he knew the demon was helping Tsuna and decided to simply look at them from a far. He wished for nothing more than to be together with Tsuna he hoped Tsuna would be able to reach his level, so they could hangout again. When they came back he noticed Kyoko's and her groups actions he was pissed and when Reborn came over he mentioned how past the Tenth level points would be necessary to get past the trials and how they should save them.

He enjoyed telling Kyoko and her gang to go to hell and that the tasks were not forced to be completed by the person in the group that they only needed to turn the items in to count. That set them off, but Kyoko came to him and tried to seduce him which he ignored and continued his job.

The week continued in that manner Tsuna was as always, a shy but loveable mess and Takeshi really missed him. Takeshi noticed one red haired guy constantly looking at Tsuna, Reborn for some reason had not noticed at all. The red-haired guy seemed weak, but he could feel a strange aura around him. Sadly, for Yamato his week there ended, and he returned to his floor his boyfriend Hayato was already there and look upset as always, he decided to inform the other of his friend. At first Hayato had been completely uninterested until he told him about Tsuna's crazy Intuition. That made Hayato ask him many questions about Tsuna like what his favorite desert was and what type of flames he had. Once he told him Hayato demanded to have them wait on the fifty floors for them saying that if they arrived at the fastest speed they might be able to join together there and began writing a note in G-script saying they would have to send it to his old man. When Hayato had first talked about his old man he thought he meant his father, but he later learned that he meant his many great grandfather.