Chapter 17

In the higher plain a meeting among eight Vongola boss was taking place. It was a disturbing meeting with a bunch of cursing and shouts of anger and a bit of relief. The time for the next boss to be chosen was coming and without Giotto and the ring they could not select the next boss. At the moment they had five canidients and a sixth if you included Tsunayoshi, they were a bunch of worries coming from them allays on the location of Giotto and now that he would be back it was hard to decide on what to do. If the extended a hand and allowed Tsunayoshi to pass the trails without finishing them they would invite criticism from other families and could result in a war. On the other hand, no matter how much, they wanted to keep Giotto's return secret until Tsunayoshi passed they would be unable there were to many people looking for new recruits. Among the beings present in the trials many of them had already come forth and asked if Tsunayoshi was related to them.

If they waited longer it was only a matter of time for other families to come and attack him if they took Giotto, then things would grow incredibly difficult. There only choices were a war and by the looks of things they would keep getting difficult as things progressed. To their surprise Vindice had offered to make a 'Lucky Test' in which those in the level above fifty could chose a group of lower leveled contestants and form a group of ten. They would then undergo a trial of night with would be a contestant fight to the end a forest full of higher leveled monsters where they could either die or live depending on luck. Of Corse once they had their own people in other levels and could assign them to choose them which would be easier for them, but they would have to hope Tsunayoshi could survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the Trials a few days later.

Tsuna watched as Enma was stitching together a small Natsu stuffed animal. Reborn had gone off when he received a letter from an eagle. "Enma what are you going to do when we finally get out of these Trials?" asked Tsuna he hoped that no matter what happened they would be able to make it out and hang out together.

"I don't know I don't really have anywhere to go to. Cozarto says when we get there I won't have much to worry about, but I don't think getting out of here will be an easy thing to do." Said Enma as he placed the Maine on the doll. Tsuna nodded and thought about Giotto, he felt that although Giotto was not lying to him he was not telling him the truth either. He and Enma were stuck in the same situation and it was hard not to think about it. "You know I don't think we will be here for a long time... I feel something is wrong with this situation."

"What do you mean... Reborn...?" said Tsuna but paused as he thought about Reborn. Reborn was a godsend he lacked many things such as the ability to be divisive and he was rather easily discouraged not to mention he no aggressive and yet. Since he contracted Reborn he actually talked back to someone and stood his ground he had begun to feel more confident and he was becoming a little sadistic. Was it the contract? Why was Reborn in the same place he was at? Why did Reborn chose him out of everyone else he even went as far as to explain to help him. None of Reborn's actions made much sense to him why did it take him so long to think of this, and although he was scared of what Reborn was planning he hoped he was wrong and Reborn would stay with him but a voice inside him told him that things would only end with his death.

"No... it's everyone... you and me. Why were the two of us pulled together why do we keep surviving when we should have died in another ocation. It's like..." Enma moved his hands around and motioned to everything without knowing what he was getting at.

"A play." Said a man with round glasses who appeared in the room. Both Enma and Tsuna stood at once and turned to face the man.

"Who are you?" They asked with a look of complete shock. The man sat down on the bed and calmly looked at them.

"The director of this play." The man said as he motioned for both of them to sit. "You two can call me Kawahira. In as you can tell it should have been impossible for you two to pass so effortlessly. Since you two are the main stars of this play I can't have you running away now that the main show is about to begin." Kawahira said and waited for them to calm down.

"What do you want from us?" asked Tsuna as he felt a strange senses of Dred.

"I am the administrator of the tri-ni-sette, as such I am put on a task to make sure that the rings are in good hands. Lucy has become corrupt and no longer cares to continue her duties as a sky barer and has tried to kill Reborn whom held the sun pacifier. She wants to rule the higher realm and has been attempting to for a long time. The Vongola ring being take to the lower realm was her doing. Without the ring Vongola weakens and becomes the weakest link in the tri-ni-sette she has been trying to shake the mear ring holder and has failed. The Simons's ring falling into a lower realm was also her doing. The higher realm is unstable, and he quest to become the strongest sky is nearly achieved." He said as he watched both nineteen-year-old's "Both of you together have enough power to beat her. The day where you must fight her is just around the corner. She will not let either of you go as you can tell the Vongola ring is not completely accepted you due to your lower level. Which the trails impose on you once you leave the shackles holding your power down will release and you will be completely accepted. Once that happens she will come after you. At the end of this fight the next Sky arcobaleno will be chosen which will either force you to become both the Vongola ring and Arcobaleno pacifier holder or if you lose you'll be a corpse and so will many others."

"How do I come into this?" asked Enma confused although just hearing what Tsuna would go thru he would probably just join to help Tsuna.

"You will become the true earth which means your flames will nurture the higher realm and allow all those in that realm to survive if you don't appear the higher realm will in the most literal sense die. Vindice knows about this and so dose Lucy you are end will be being locked up in a cage if you fail to beat her. Due to the next set of trials most defiantly costing your lives the Vindice will help both of you get out by as for whether you can live after you leave that is up to luck. Just because they are helping you out does not mean you will have an easy time soon it is still up to your luck. Reborn want revenge on Lucy and has already informed Vongola as to your return and has agreed to teach you. The climax is approaching and it up to up what will happen." After he finished speaking he left leaving behind two very scared teens.