Extra 7

"Look Enma! Natsu is doing the *Ble*" said Tsuna as he was looking at Natsu who was happily sticking his little tongue out.

Natsu :p

"Aww!" said Enma as he happliy watched the lion. "I wish I had one." Enma said touching Natsu's tongue.

"What do you think we should feed him?"said Tsuna as he petted Natsu's

"DameTsuna it's a flame animal it eats flames." Said Reborn as he was making more medicine. He placed a round yellow ball into a bottle. Enma looked at Natsu and thought for a second which Reborn spoke again. "Loser Enma you have earth flames Natsu is a sky flame lion." Enma looked away wondering if Reborn could read minds.

"Reborn do you think that we could find one for Enma?" asked Tsuna while looking at Reborn

"It's not impossible but if we do find one we might need a lot of points so if you want one then try and save if you don't need it you shouldn't buy it. Then again, we still have to buy you two some gear, so we will spend some money although once we get out of here you can look for it in the higher realm." Said Reborn depending on who the passage cost was calculated they could afford to buy a pet for Enma. As he was thinking of pets he wondered what Leon was doing without him he hoped Mammon was keeping him safe.

"Really? Then we can have matching pets?" asked an exited Enma and Tsuna. Natsu also happily "Gao?" and jumped on Enma as they laughed. After that it was bed time and Reborn layed down on a blanket so Tsuna could have the bed and went to sleep as the decided to sleep for the night.