Extra 1

During the night Tsuna had begun to have nightmare about his past. He began to shake wakening Reborn who was next to him the, demon was not happy to be woken up in the middle of the night. Turning over to Tsuna he found him to be rather panicked. Reborn being mildly concerned over what Tsuna was dreaming decided to peek into Tsuna's dream.

Tsuna was walking down a dirt path he was covered in scratches and bruises he was silently crying as he walked home. His father had taken him hunting and like always had sent to fight against an animal he could not beat. He had nearly died but his father just sighed and complained about him needing to train more and how he needed to stop humiliating them and man up. Tsuna was completely aware that had he not been helped by the other hunter he would have died his father in front of the others simply told him you get it next time.

Tsuna was crying to himself about to turn to his home rather scared and a panicked mess. When he got home he was shocked to find that his house had changed the layout and design had completely changed to a strange but elegant home. He was wondering what had happened to cause the sudden change when he heard a very seductive voice speak to him.

"Finally came home. So, what did you happen to make you look like that?" said an adult version of Reborn due to this being a dream he could take his real form.

"W-who are you?" said Tsuna stupefied over the other person there. He could not help but be shocked the man was rather handsome and a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach told him that he wanted to be closer to the man in front of him. A part of him felt that he knew the other man, but he tried to search his memory and could not place the man. Reborn could tell Tsuna was taken with him and smirked he wanted to tease the other seeing he had nothing better to do and it might be good black mail material for later if he ever needs an upper hand.

"Who am I? Ahh we been together for a while Datsun. I'm your partner, now come here I'll fix you up." Reborn said in a playful tone wondering what Tsuna would do. Tsuna blushed and began to panic he was confused but happy to hear what Reborn said few people wanted to hang around him and the man he felt he wanted to be near to had actually allowed him to come close to him. Since his mother had died he had not had any sort of close relationship to anyone everyone specifically told him to go away. With shy and hopeful steps Tsuna began to get closer to Reborn. Having been alive for many centuries it did not take Reborn long to notice the need in Tsuna for any type of comfort or help. Reborn pulled Tsuna closer to him and treated his wounds holding the other they began to talk for a while before Reborn sent Tsuna off after changing his dream to something that would make Tsuna happier. Although Tsuna's family ring was closed he was able to contact the soul in the ring and open a connection to Tsuna's dream once he saw the other he knew that the other spirit wanted to speak to Tsuna alone.

"DameTsuna come your father came to visit you." Reborn said he noticed Tsuna became visibly shaken but once he noticed the other person was not his dad he looked confused. Giotto had been observing his family for a long time he knew why Tsuna had suddenly been scared.

"Hello, Tsunayoshi I have waited a long time to meet you." Giotto said then turn to Reborn and motioned to him to leave them alone.

"Tsuna you dad has something to say to you so I'll be gone for a while you two talk." Said Reborn before leave to Tsuna's dream.

After Reborn left Giotto came closer to Tsuna and pulled him into a hug.

"I apologize for not being able to come to you sooner. I must make a few things clear though I am not your father, but we are related." Giotto said then looked at Tsuna in hopes that Tsuna would not be to upset he really felt that he had failed Tsuna. His child had fallen to that realm and been rather happy to no longer be in Vongola and was able to lead a happy and rather powerful position. As his child's children were born he noticed that Hyper Intuition was no longer showing up and they became corrupt. Once Tsuna was born he had gotten Hyper Intuition which Giotto was happy about it but, it seemed that Tsuna's dad could tell Tsuna had gotten it. Tsuna's dad had become jealous of it and began to torment Tsuna once Tsuna's mother had noticed she gave Tsuna the little lion ring. Once she went forward to confront Tsuna's dad he killed her and simply told everyone that she died after getting sick. Giotto having watched it happen had become enraged constantly tormenting Tsuna's dad in his dreams since Giotto had known that Tsuna's dad wanted to get rid of Tsuna he convinced him to give the family ring to Tsuna and send him to the portal. Although Giotto had not been able to contact Tsuna since Tsuna never wore the ring he was rather happy how things had turned out although Reborn was a demon he knew that they were in a contract and if the demon had been planning to hurt Tsuna, he would have not been allowing them to speak.

"Um... who are you?" Tsuna asked he was surprised that the man in front of him. Who said he was his relative he was even willing to believe that they were father and son when he saw him.

"I am Giotto de Vongola your ancestor. I am the first boss of Vongola. My soul is sealed within the family ring which you hold now. The ring is proof of the next boss when my son left the higher realm he took it from the Nono. These trials that you are currently in will allow you to arrive at the higher realm which the rest of our family is in at this moment. When we arrive there, you must find Vongola Nono or any of the other bosses and show them the ring once they see it and you they will bring you to our family house. Once I am there I'll be able to return to my body and I swear to you I will not allow anyone to hurt you anymore." Giotto said

"You're in the ring? Then how are we speaking right now?" Tsuna asked as he looked at the other he could feel that his words were true and decided to trust the other.

"That man who was just here connected a path to your dreams for us totalk. I will not be able to talk to you unless he opens a channel between usuntil you reach the fifty level. I willbe able to see what you are doing though so do not worry I will be here for youwatching over you. Until then please be careful you need to be stronger thesetrials will only have 3% of every batch survive until the end." Giotto calmlypetted Tsuna's hair and for a while neither of them spoke but sat there in comfortsilence and peace.