Sarah

Chapter 9: Sarah
(A.K.A. Birth of another Sonic OC kid, don't we already have enough of these?)
As Amy got further along, Vanilla had decided it was best if Amy stayed there in order to be cautious.
Sonic got pretty lonely, but he killed time by visiting his parents who moved into Station Square.
Before anyone knew it, Amy was due any day now.
Vanilla's House, 11 PM
Amy couldn't sleep as she was in too much pain.
"Sarah, Momma wants to sleep." Amy groaned, holding her stomach. She slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. As she got to the door, she felt a liquid trickle down her legs. Her water just broke.
"Oh shit, here we go!" Amy said before she screamed in agony of the pain that then surged through her body.
With Sonic
Sonic was fast asleep when there was a beating on the door. Sonic slowly crept to the door, in case it was someone evil. He peeked through the door hole, only to see an out of breath Tails. He opened the door.
"Tails, buddy, what's wrong?" Sonic asked, concerned.
"Sonic pant Amy gasp is in labor!" Tails breathed out.
"Well, hold on, bud, I'm taking off. Time to blast through with Sonic Speed!" Sonic put Tails on his back as he raced to the Hospital.
Station Square Hospital, 12:10 AM
Sonic and Tails arrived to see Vanilla, Knuckles, and the others in the waiting room.
"How is she doing?" Sonic asked as Tails ran to get some water.
"She's fine. Everything's ok, Sonic." Vanilla patted his shoulder.
"Vanilla, I really appreciate you looking after Amy." Sonic said.
"It was my honor."
A nurse walked in.
"Miss Rose has requested that a Sonic and Shadow the hedgehog please come in." The nurse said.
Sonic and Shadow follower the nurse.
Delivery Room
The two hedgehogs walked in to see Amy prepped to give birth.
"Amy, it feels like its been forever since I've seen you." Sonic leaned down and kissed Amy's cheek.
"I know." Amy quietly answered.
"How do you feel?" Shadow asked.
"Besides like I'm dying, I'm fine." Amy answered before she screamed in pain.
The baby was ready to come out.
"Ok, Miss Rose, it's time, begin to push." The nurse commanded.
Amy began, then screamed louder.
"I-I can't do it!" Amy cried.
"Yes, you can, Amy, I know you can do it!" Shadow yelled.
Amy pushed again, pain radiating down her spine.
"Ah, holy fuck, Sonic, I'm going to fucking murder you for doing this to me!" Amy screamed, now pissed. "I can't go anymore!"
"Yes you can! You have to, Amy! If you don't, Sarah will never make it! Please, Amy, if you can battle an army of Eggman robots, you sure as hell can give birth to our daughter!" Sonic said. "Just one more big push, give it everything you've got!" He yelled.

Amy's confidence got a huge boost, and she pushed as hard as she could until a baby's cry was heard.
Sarah had been born.
Amy passed out, completely exhausted from the ordeal.
"Amy? Amy? Hey, is she ok, nurse?" Sonic panicked.
"She's ok, Sonic. Amy's just exhausted. She fell asleep, but we'll monitor her just to make sure. Also, congrats! Would you like to hold your child?"
"Yes, please!"
The nurse handed Sonic Sarah and the blue hedgehog about teared up on sight.
Sarah was a violet color, and she looked a lot like Amy. Sarah opened her eyes to reveal emerald green eyes similar to Sonic's.
"Congratulations, Faker." Shadow patted Sonic's shoulder.
"You know that she's your niece, right?" Sonic pointed out.
"Yea, along with Tails and Knuckles." Shadow added.
Everyone else walked in.
"She's adorable!" Cream squealed.
"Isn't she, though?" Rouge smiled.
"S-Sonic." Amy stirred.
"Amy!" Sonic stepped over to Amy.
"How is our daughter?"
"She's perfect!" Sonic handed Amy Sarah.
Amy began to tear up.
"Sonic, she's beautiful!" Amy cried.
"Yes, she is definitely that for sure." Sonic smiled.

Well, 4 chapters today! The reason it took so long to upload these was because it was graduation week for me! I just graduated high school, so that's a big accomplishment for me and hopefully we'll get back to uploading new chapters every Thursday, Sunday, and Monday! Until next time, peace, guys!