Amy's Parents Part 3

Chapter 13: Amy's Parents Part 3
(A.K.A. Proud Parents in Pink Part 3: It's just everyone getting up in the morning, don't get excited!)
Next Morning
Sonic was the first person to wake up in the house. He quietly got out of bed so not to disturb Amy, put on his gloves and sneakers, and went to check on his baby daughter. Sonic walked into Sarah's room to get her up. When he walked up to the crib, Sarah looked at him with her emerald green eyes. Sonic knew she was going to be Daddy's girl.
"Good morning, Sarah." Sonic said as he picked her up. Sarah cooed at this.
"You're beginning to get this parenting thing down pat." Amy walked in. "Let me feed her."
Sonic handed Amy Sarah as Amy began to undo her bra strap.
"Amy, what are you doing?" Sonic asked, confused.
"It's called breast feeding." Amy answered back in a 'duh' kind of way.
"My bad. I'm going to make breakfast." Sonic kissed Amy's cheek and ran downstairs.
"I know you snuck a peek, Sonic." Amy said.
She heard Sonic laugh.
90 minutes later
Everyone had ate their breakfast and was getting ready for the day.
Amy and Amanda were going to do the finishing touches to the wedding, which was about a few weeks away. She then approached Sonic holding Sarah.
"Sonic, honey, can you do me a favor?"
"What is it, my dear Rose?"
"Can you hang out with my Dad, like take him out to some place?" Amy asked with puppy dog eyes.
"Of course, Amy. Your dad is actually pretty cool."
"Yea, even Shadow likes him, and before you ask, yes, they know each other since my parents are retired G.U.N. agents." Amy explained.
"Cool, but what about Sarah?"
"I'm taking her with us, if that's ok with you."
"It's fine by me." Sonic replied.
"Mom, are you ready?" Amy called out.
"Yes, dear, let's roll." Amanda answered.
"Rouge and the others are already there, so let's hurry. Bye Sonic, bye Dad." Amy waved bye as the three girls walked out.
"Come on, Robert, let's go." Sonic said.
"Where are we going, Sonic?" Robert asked.
"I'm going to take you out and show you around Station Square."
"But I can't run as fast as you."
"Get on my back and I won't run too fast." Sonic promised.

Robert did as told as the two were gone, leaving the house dead silent.