Amy's Parents Part 2

Chapter 12: Amy's Parents Part 2
(A.K.A. Proud Parents in Pink Part Dos: Now the parents arrive!)
Later that night, 7:30 P.M.
"Sonic, is everything ready? My parents will be here any minute." Amy called out.
"Everything's ready, babe." Sonic answered.
"Babe? You've never called me that before." Amy said, rubbing Sonic's chest. "And I like it." She whispered seductively in his ear as the hedgehogs began a quick make out session.
Sarah giggled as she was sitting on the couch.
Then, a knock at the door was heard, making Amy break the kiss, a popping noise heard from their separating lips.
"My parents are here, but when they leave, I'm all yours." Amy swayed her hips to the door.
"Why do you tease me so, Ames?" Sonic whispered and picked up Sarah.
"Mom, Dad!" Amy cheered happily.
A female pink hedgehog who looked a tad bit like Amy, but with longer quills appeared, while a red hedgehog with a tiny mustache stood at the door.
"Amy, good to see you again!" Amy's mom kissed her cheek.
"Well, come on in, here's the rest of the family!" Amy pointed out Sonic and Sarah.
"My son-in-law and granddaughter!" Amy's mom hugged both of them."
"So I finally get to meet the guy who's my daughter's hero." Amy's dad shook Sonic's hand.
"Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Rose." Sonic replied with his usual smile.
"Oh, you can call me Robert, Robert Rose." Robert answered.
"And I'm Amanda Rose. Say, Amy, what's our granddaughter's name?" Amanda asked.
"Mom, Dad, I would like for you to meet your granddaughter, Sarah Rose." Amy properly introduced Sarah to her parents.
"She's beautiful." Robert said.
"So, are the two of you hungry?" Sonic asked.
"We could eat."
After Dinner
"That was amazing, Amy." Amanda complimented.
"Thanks, Mom. It's nothing, really." Amy blushed.
Living Room
Sonic and Robert were talking, bonding like father and son-in-law.
"So, Sonic, do you like football?" Robert asked.
"Yes sir, watch it whenever I can."
"You have a favorite team?"
"The Christmas Island Hedgehogs."
"Oh, really?"
"Yeah, Christmas Island is my birthplace, and they named their stadium after me." Sonic explained. "Who's your favorite team, Robert?"
"The Emerald City Giants."
"Ah, I feel sorry for you guys, you traded your best player to the Aquarium Park Samurais."
"I know, I miss BOJ, but it is what it is." Robert sighed.
Amy, who was carrying Sarah, and Amanda walked in.
"Dad, you don't want to hear this, but it's bedtime." Amy said.
"I'm not arguing. Your house, your rules. Good night, sweetie." Robert hugged and kissed Amy and Sarah's foreheads. "Good night, Sonic." He called back.
"Good night, Robert, Amanda." Sonic replied.
"Good night, Sonic, Amy, Sarah." Amanda replied as she walked up the stairs to the guest room.
Sonic scrolled the TV Menu.
"That goes for you, too, Sonikku. No exceptions." Amy jokingly ordered.
"I'm coming, Ames, I promise." Sonic walked Amy to Sarah's room, in which they put her in her crib.
"Good night, Sarah. Mommy and Daddy love you very much." Amy said as the couple went to their room.

Sonic kissed Amy.
"I love you and Sarah more than life itself." Sonic told her.
"Sonic, I love you and Sarah more than everything that exists." Amy kissed Sonic, then yawned. "I'm tired."
"Then lets hit the hay."
Amy changed into her nightgown, which was red in color, while Sonic removed his gloves and sneakers.
"Good night, Ames. I love you." Sonic said.
"Good night, Sonikku. I love you too." The couple shared one last kiss before dozing off into the dream world.
Ah, don't you just love moments like this?