Hedgehog of Mystery

Chapter 16: Hedgehog of Mystery
(A.K.A. Another useless OC character, and he's not even fully original either!)
Leaf Storm, 1 hour later
"Sonic."
No answer.
"Sonic, you ok?"
Sonic finally stirred.
"Huh?"
He looked up to see Silver.
"Silver?"
"Yea, it's me. What happened to you?" Silver asked as he helped Sonic up.
"Amy got kidnapped by some purple and green hedgehog." Sonic pointed out.
"Sonic, I may of heard something about him on the news today." Silver told Sonic,
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Let's head back to the house." Sonic and Silver left for his and Amy's house.
House in Leaf Storm
The purple and green hedgehog arrived to an abandoned house with Amy in tow. He flipped on a light switch to reveal a small living room.
"We're home!" He called out to no one in particular.
He tossed Amy on the couch, her grunting on the landing.
"Ok, you want to know who I am?" He asked Amy.
Amy nodded.
He sat her up and yanked the tape off her mouth.
"Ow!" She winced in pain.
"My name is Glare, former G.U.N. agent."
"I'm-"
"I know who you are, Amelia Rose."
"Just call me Amy." Amy groaned.
"Ok."
"Why did you kidnap me?"
"Well, you see, I'm one of those government agents that turned kinda bad, but I have a reason: my wife left me." Glare explained.
"I don't blame her."
"Silence!" Glare slapped Amy across her face. "Let me finish! She left me for my best friend, and I went crazy, but now, I have you!"
"Excuse me?"
"Yeah, I have you now here in my home."
"You kidnapped me and brought me her-"
Amy was interrupted when Glare pressed his lips on hers, in which she instantly ripped her lips away.
"Get your lips away from me, you sick fuck!" Amy yelled.
"You act like you're going to be saved."
"I am going to be saved! Sonic's coming for me! He always does!" Amy said with confidence.
"We'll see about that."
Glare got a chair and taped Amy to the chair, wrapping tape around her breasts and knees, along with another slip across her mouth. He pulled the chair into a closet.
"We will see."
He shut the closet door, leaving Amy in pitch black darkness.