Thank You

So it's no secret there is a popular AU for Oumasai. The phantom thief and detective. Along with one that has transcended onto all fandoms the horrible disease known as HANAHAKI. Or the floral disease. Roses kill.

Once I read a story and I was like: huh I never really did those aus yet. And this was the response.

I didn't want to do a story just involving one so I decided to combine the two ideas and see how they mashed.

Obviously those ideas were Hanahaki and the Phantom Thief and Detective.

I can say it at least brought me some enjoyment! Seriously after writing a lot of depressing stories this was...ok depressing too but it was fun.

I mean with Ouma I got to write about DICE and how they interact. Them acting like a giant family wanting to protect each other no matter what the costs are.

And with Saihara is his struggles with the thief himself then his conflicting feelings on whether or not he likes Ouma near the end. He also has an arc where he just tries and understand the world and himself.

Though I admit Saihara got neglected because of the DICE characters.

DICE is fun for me to write as I always try to continue to flesh them out with how they interact with each other, with how I hopefully made Takashiro come off as the main caretaker of the group. Chiasa as the devoted and selfless friend, and Kazue as the stern and loyal partner to Chiasa.

The rest of the members unfortunately I didn't have as much time for with the story I wanted. See this is why I need to write Adventures of DICE better-

But yeah so here's a few controversial things I want to explain.

1) Saihara'a Uncle was yes attracted to Saihara's mother but they aren't related. I made that for Saihara's dad being related to his Uncle.

No sweet home Alabama.

His Uncle I made a playboy character and mentor. Like that annoying relative who asks if you got a boyfriend.

2) Saihara is not that dense.

Saihara I should say knew from the first meeting that Ouma was the phantom thief. He just had self denial issues.

Hopefully that clears some things up.

Anyways this was a really fun piece to work on. By the way, this is the conversation that inspired this story. The great one-shot book by TalentlessChloe Oumasai one-shot book.

 The great one-shot book by TalentlessChloe Oumasai one-shot book