CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Champions

===Aurora's PoV===

I was walking along the corridor when I bumped into someone, "Oh! Sorry!"

"No it's okay," they answer, I saw that it was Cedric. He smiles, "I've been meaning to talk to you, Aurora."

"Oh yeah? About what?" I ask.

"I'm going to enter the Triwizard Tournament," Cedric says determinedly, I give a skeptical look.

"Are you sure?" He nods, "because that's a big risk, and I don't want to lose a close friend."

"You can't get rid of me that easily," Cedric grins, he puts and arm round my should as we walk to the Great Hall.

"I know... but, just try not to get hurt, okay?" I say. "Promise?"

"I can't keep a promise like that, when I know that dangers round every corner," Cedric frowns slightly and I sigh.

"I know... but, I'm just worried," I look to the floor.

"Dumbledore says that he'll make sure that there won't be any deaths this year, remember?" Cedric says, "Oh, and by the way, I have something to ask..."

"What is it?" I ask, hoping to avoid the dark topic of death and just let Cedric do what he wants.

"Erm... uh... would you like to go out with me?" Cedric asks shyly, "you don't have to of course..."

I thought about it for a moment, Tom's going to be angry, but oh well, I've got one life, I may as well enjoy it. "Okay, I will," I smile.

"Ah! I knew you were going to say that, I shouldn't have ask- - wait, what?"

"I said yes," I grin, Cedric laughs with joy and pulls me into a hug. "Come on, lets put your name in the Goblet of Fire, shall we?"

Cedric smiles, and we walk into the Great Hall, hand-in-hand. I saw that the twins, Hermione, Harry and Ron, along with others, were there. I felt the stares as we walked in as a 'kind-of-couple-but-not-official.'

Cedric gets the price of paper with his name on it, I let go of his hand as he went through the age barrier. Cedric hesitates for a moment, before putting his name in. We smile at each other.

"Well done," I say. Although I was worried, but how bad can it be? It's not like anyone's going to die, hopefully. "If you don't mind, I'm going to sit with my friends."

"Of course," Cedric smiles, I return it and go over to me friends.

"Here comes Mrs Diggory!" The twins joke.

"Oh shut up you two," I say with flushed face. "What have you got in you hands?"

"An ageing potion," Fred says proudly, I scoff and roll my eyes.

"It's not going to work," Hermione says.

"Oh? And why's that Granger?" George asks sarcastically, as though him and his brother are the smartest people on earth.