CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Chapter Thirty-Three
The Second Task

===Aurora's PoV===

After the incident with the fake Neville, we concluded that somehow, Tom Riddle managed to sneak in and use a Polyjuice Potion. We didn't tell a teacher as they wouldn't have believed us.

By now Cho, Viktor and Cedric know of me and Tom, and I'm surprised that Cedric hasn't dumped me yet considering that I'm engaged to one of the darkest wizards of all time. They promised to keep it a secret.

I was now with Harry, and we were on one of the many bridges. The crisp cool wind blew onto my face as I wrapped my silver and gold scarf closer.

"Harry, have you figured out the egg yet?" I ask, as I shiver from the cold.

"..." Harry responds, looking at his feet.

"Hermione said that you'd already figured it out weeks ago," I scold, "the second task is two days away, you know."

"Really? I had no idea," Harry says sarcastically, "I suppose that the other champions have figure it out."

"How am I supposed to know?" I shrug, "when Ced and I hang around, it's mostly on dates, we don't tend to talk about the subject of the tournament. I feel like it ruins the happy atmosphere. But you are trying to figure it out, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?" Harry says.

"These tasks are meant to test you, in the most cruel way possible. You can't go into the next task not knowing what to do, you know," I shake my head and sigh.

"Hey 'Rora," Cedric says, smiling and placing a kiss onto my cheek. I felt warmth spread through my face. "Hello Potter."

"Cedric," Harry nods.

"How are you?" Cedric asks Harry, I smile.

"Spectacular," Harry sighs in defeat.

"Look, I never thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons," Cedric says.

"Forget about it," Harry replies, "I'm sure that you would have done the same for me."

"Exactly," Cedric grins, "you know the prefects bathroom on the fifth floor? It's not a bad place for a bath. Just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water."

"That sounds really weird, in many ways," I say, laughing. Cedric playfully glares whilst Harry smiles.

"I need to go now," Harry says.

"Okay, bye," I wave as Harry walks off. "Ced?"

"Yes love?" I blush slightly.

"Why are you still with me?" I say, Cedric frowns.

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You're putting yourself in a lot of danger by being with me, you know," I sigh, "you could get killed..."

"And? It's worth it, I'd die for you any day Aurora," Cedric grins, I smile widely, tearing up a bit.