Ideas for Rewrite

I'm still up for rewriting this awful book, but it won't be published anytime soon. I haven't written it yet, just pure brainstorming.

I've got a few ideas, I just need some help. Please comment to answer the questions, or to suggest ideas :)

Ideas and Questions:

- Make Tom Riddle same age as the Second Years (12) so that it wouldn't be so... awkward and uncomfortable. Say that he made his first Horcrux when he was 12 or something.

- I'm going try not to overpower Aurora, nor is she going be relevant in the Wizarding World, she's still going to be Sirius' daughter.

Please choose one of the options of where she'll live:

a. At an Orphanage (perhaps the same one that Tom was in)
b. With Remus
c. With Dumbledore
d. Not change anything at live with Cornelius Fudge as his 'granddaughter'

- Should Aurora be a Metamorphmagus or an Animagus? Or both? Metamorphmagus being inherited by Tonks? The Animagus ability will be self-taught in one of the years at Hogwarts as more of a side thing that might prove useful later on?

- I might change Aurora's name (again) got a few ideas:
Elara
Cressida
Norma
Estella
Carina

- How should Aurora meet Harry, Ron and Hermione?

- Should I skip the first movie/book?

- I'm not going to include all the characters that I added. Nor is she going to have a brother.

- She's going to be in a House, but what one? You'll have to find out in, like, three months or something.

This is all I have so far!